SASS Wire Forum

"It was unclear if charges would be sought..."

Ya gotta wonder why they even say such a thing in a news article:

Armed Passerby Saves Deputy

because the media WANTS charges to be brought.....I guarantee that none of that officer's co-workers do!!!!!

Bingo

However... it does reflect well on the CCW bunch!

At least in my not-so-humble opinion.

Only the District Attorney from Baltimore would even consider bringing charges against that citizen. He's a hero in my book and I would be eternally grateful if he had saved my bacon. I'm thinking ticker tape parade and the key to the city.

A toast to the unknown shooter! ^_^

I wonder what gun and ammo he uses... :rolleyes:

And I'll absolutely barf if I hear or read "But Billy Bob was such a GOOD boy..." emo24.gif

And this! Never fails that they bring up the question of whether he was licensed to carry and if the gun was registered....even in states where its not a requirement. The inference, of course, is that this should be a law in every state. Heres the latest

I like "He had just found Jesus and was teaching a young peoples Sunday school class".

sob didn't find Jesus. He found a religious woman who he was trying to get close to....a challenge.

The faces change, but it's the same old story.

Like Travon Martin, the snake was squashed before it could suck up any more resources or do any more damage in this world.

I have good people and good things to focus my attentions on.

Update:

The sheriff says the Good Samaritan is a hero...

"The sheriff says the Good Samaritan is a hero. 'In a day and age where race is a near instant focus for media and other pundits in police incidents, the fact is that this hero happens to be a man of color who stopped another man of color from further harming or killing a white cop; thereby reminding us that black lives matter, blue lives matter, and indeed all life matters,' Sheriff Mike Scott posted on the department's Facebook page. 'We at your Sheriff’s Office remain proud to serve and focused on the mission,' he said."

4 thumbs UP!

Archived