SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Western Audio collection by Ron Hubbard

Dungannon Gunner

SOLD Previously enjoyed one time, by me. I purchased new. These are the best Western tapes ever. I just finished my last book on my way back from the Southeastern Regional. They really help the time go by and very entertaining. You can purchase the complete collection from Galaxy press for $152.95 OR you can purchase from me for $115.00 . All disc boxes and sleeves included. I will pay the shipping. The following is a description from the Galaxy web-site…..

“This complete Western collection includes 34 short stories in 15 volumes: The Baron of Coyote River, Branded Outlaw, Cattle King for a Day, Death Waits at Sundown, Devil’s Manhunt, Gun Boss of Tumbleweed, Gunman’s Tally, King of the Gunmen, The Magic Quirt, The No-Gun Man, Shadows from Boot Hill, Six-Gun Caballero, Tinhorn’s Daughter, The Toughest Ranger and Under the Diehard Brand.”

Dungannon,

I have most of the books, they are entertaining quick read westerns. I'm not one for audio versions, prefer a book in a recliner with my feet up and drink close at hand. Traveling I like western CD's such as "Sons of the San Joaquin", "Sons of the Pioneers", etc. Maybe see you this weekend at SRS match.

RRR

Dungannon,

I have most of the books, they are entertaining quick read westerns. I'm not one for audio versions, prefer a book in a recliner with my feet up and drink close at hand. Traveling I like western CD's such as "Sons of the San Joaquin", "Sons of the Pioneers", etc. Maybe see you this weekend at SRS match.

RRR

I agree, howeverwhen driving for long hours I much prefer this media over the radio noise. See ya at the range. Maybe this weekend

In your ad you refer to "tapes" and "disc". What are the books on, cassette tapes, CD's, or something else?

My bad! All are CD-disc.

Archived