SASS Wire Forum

Who Will Entertain Us?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, it seems that Barbra Streisand, Whoopi Goldberg, Samuel L. Jackson, Lena Dunham, Cher, Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer, Chelsea Handler, Ruth Bader Ginsberg and Al Sharpton have all indicated that they will leave the country soon.

Whatever shall we do?

LL

Well..... 'bye.

Have another beer?

I'm a Scot, so whiskey.

Oh wait, I don't drink. Coming from the ethnic group who invented whiskey, as well as also being part Irish, I have multiple generations of alcoholism in my lineage. So I don't touch the stuff.

Heh. Lemonade and a bowl of popcorn.

I don't mean to be a buzzkill or a wet blanket, but could we cool it with the cats already??? Schoolmarm's allergic to them and I really ain't that fond of 'em myself!! A dog or a parrot or even a rabbit will do nicely about now!!! <_<:lol::lol::lol:

I don't mean to be a buzzkill or a wet blanket, but could we cool it with the cats already??? Schoolmarm's allergic to them and I really ain't that fond of 'em myself!! A dog or a parrot or even a rabbit will do nicely about now!!! <_<:lol::lol::lol:

Between the rabbit and cat, they both taste like chicken...

TL

tha bunny pic is in tha Must Resist Urge thread......

So, it seems that Barbra Streisand, Whoopi Goldberg, Samuel L. Jackson, Lena Dunham, Cher, Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer, Chelsea Handler, Ruth Bader Ginsberg and Al Sharpton have all indicated that they will leave the country soon.

Whatever shall we do?

LL

Adios My Friends (or whatever)

Whatever shall we do?

LL

Wave BYE!!!

So where are we? Cats, Batman wrestling Catwomam, chickens What is the punch line?

So why does Miley Cyrus want to go to Canada? Do they even want her? They did dump Justin Beaber on us.

Does this qualify as a cat picture?

honor4.jpg

Close enough!!

Archived