SASS Wire Forum

Southeast Regional Gunfight at Givens Ferry, 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

Ellie and I would like to thank everyone who helped with the 2016 SE Regional. We had a great time. Posse 9 was the hardest working group of folks. I was honored to be their Posse Marshal. The stages were fun and fast.

We met up with old friends we hadn't seen in years and I absolutely loved the garage sale. Thanks again it was fantastic week!

T-Bone--great having a chance to visit with you and Ellie again at the Regional. So good of you to drive so far to be part of this. And many thanks to Doc Kemm, Shamrock Saide, Knot Hardly Dunn and all the crew that worked so hard to make this the best SE Regional Match ever. Great range, good stages, terrific in every way--and especially having the opportunity to continue and renew so many friendships in the cowboy action shooting family. Congrats to my friend Cheyenne Culpepper for his First Place finish in the Gunfighter category.

Great Match!!!

Sorry it's the last :(

Every year I look forward to heading to SC in November.

Thanks to all involved for putting on such a Great Match

Chicken Scratch

thank you for a great weekend indeed!! I shot well, squeaked out a win in GF and won a pair of nice chaps from Jacksons!!!! yup happy, and tired camper!!

thank you for a great weekend indeed!! I shot well, squeaked out a win in GF and won a pair of nice chaps from Jacksons!!!! yup happy, and tired camper!!

Congrats Cheyenne.

Maybe next year we can smoke up the range together.

Loads of fun, as always! The swap meet was cool, & I scored a "blinged-out" black holster & shotgun rig from T-Bone. When he guaranteed it would take 4 seconds off of my average stage time, I had to have it. I may move to B'Western if I can figure out how to sew or glue the sequins on my shirts & pants.

Thanks to Doc Kemm, Knot hardly Dunn, Shamrock Sadie, Hammer, & everybody who helped out. All of the hard work was definitely appreciated.

And, it will definitely be a great match in Memphis next year with the Memphis Gunslingers. Hot Lead Lefty, Cherokee Sergeant, Arizona Ranger, Tennessee Whiskers, Sagebrush Jim, & all of those guys & "guyettes" know how to put on a match! You won't want to miss it.

Congrats Cheyenne.

Maybe next year we can smoke up the range together.

you gonna shoot the BP match in FL?

Yup.

This match was too much fun, favorite match of the year.

Lots of smoke, and lots of KaBOOM!

Cemetery shoots the KABOOMIST Ruger Old Army and 12 ga I've ever seen!!!!

Dang fast too, !!!!

Amarillo Rattler

Archived