SASS Wire Forum

PaleWolf Brunelle

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Mr. Wolf...I'm scouring the handbook for rules regarding "internal modifications" as it pertains to competing gun fighters. (Been waiting to post that so we don't get you laughing before you're healed some...prayers all along for you pard.)

Okay Mr. Wolf...I'm scouring the handbook for rules regarding "internal modifications" as it pertains to competing gun fighters. (Been waiting to post that so we don't get you laughing before you're healed some...prayers all along for you pard.)

Some have suggested that I am now qualified to compete in either "Open" categories or the restricted "Ladies" cats.

I thought about taking the inquiry to the ROC for a ruling; then figured why add to the number of people i'd be competing against...already have enough shooters out there that can kick my tail regularly!

Y'all have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!

I know I have plenty to be thankful for!!

Some have suggested that I am now qualified to compete in either "Open" categories or the restricted "Ladies" cats.

I thought about taking the inquiry to the ROC for a ruling; then figured why add to the number of people i'd be competing against...already have enough shooters out there that can kick my tail regularly!

Y'all have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!

I know I have plenty to be thankful for!!

Don't over work that new kidney, if you get my humor?

Archived