SASS Wire Forum

It's Over.

Subdeacon Joe

Isn't it a bit early in the day to start drinking?

Aw heck, who am I kidding; Bottles, I'll have a Bulleit Rye and keep em coming. :D

No.

Wasn't Jameson made for coffee?

Can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning :)

And the good news is, this should help to curtail the rush to the shelves to buy all the ammo and components.

:ph34r: Quoting Harry Truman the night he triumphed over Dewey, as he played the piano in the White House..."Happy days are here again, The skies above are clear again..."

As Pat said, "It's a START".

And I'll trade in that cup of hemlock for a tall, cold sasparilla!

whutever anywun iz drinkin', I'd like ta propose a toast ta tha state of Pennsylvania.....

puleeze tell me I speeled that rite.....

You did and that is a fantastic idea!

I'd like to propose a toast to all of my fellow deplorables that made this possible!

Deplorable and proud, bottoms up.

Thank God!

Never before have I been as sick and disgusted with, and nervous about a presidential election.

Bottles, set up rounds all day, put it on my tab.

I live in the same state as you, Joe... care to join me in a Maalox? :(

If you notice, we Deplorables are NOT the ones rioting and acting a fool!! If the outcome had been otherwise, we Deplorables would have just hunkered down and gone on about our business!!

I'z tuu tired ta riot....wuz up almost 2 1/2 hours past my bedtime last nite waitin' fer Pennsylvania or Wisconsin ta count faster, and still hadta go ta werk this mornin'..... :unsure: but I'z still deplorable!!! :D

No.

Wasn't Jameson made for coffee?

No, coffee was made for Jameson

Thanks for buying, SDJ. I'll have a Sarsaparilla, barkeep.

We had a similar notification system as Clay. Uno was returning from an early morning bathroom break when my alarm went off. Completely out of character, I checked the news feed on my phone. I read the headline to Uno announcing Trump as President Elect. He stopped in his tracks and said "No sh*t?" He grabbed his iPad off the nightstand and read the first headline he saw "Canadian Immigration Website Crashes Under Panic Overload". I smiled all the way to work for the first time in quite a while.

Thanks for buying, SDJ. I'll have a Sarsaparilla, barkeep.

We had a similar notification system as Clay. Uno was returning from an early morning bathroom break when my alarm went off. Completely out of character, I checked the news feed on my phone. I read the headline to Uno announcing Trump as President Elect. He stopped in his tracks and said "No sh*t?" He grabbed his iPad off the nightstand and read the first headline he saw "Canadian Immigration Website Crashes Under Panic Overload". I smiled all the way to work for the first time in quite a while.

All those Left Coast Hollyweird stars heading for Canada? They should feel right at home, since many of them came down here in the first place! OTOH, if it had turned out the other way, I was thinking of asking Elon Musk for his first seat on a rocket to Mars! :o:P

Now I can go back to those other mindless commercials on TV, selling me cars and phones that I don't want, pills and food I don't need, and women's fashion that I don't use. But the insults to my intelligence are invigorating. Keeps my pulse alive.

All those Left Coast Hollyweird stars heading for Canada? They should feel right at home, since many of them came down here in the first place! OTOH, if it had turned out the other way, I was thinking of asking Elon Musk for his first seat on a rocket to Mars! :o:P

Canadian Immigration Site Crashes

"Lisa Filipps, spokeswoman for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, said that the website had become 'temporarily inaccessible to users as a result of a significant increase in the volume of traffic.'"

To quote Loophole...

"Well, 'Bye!" ^_^

Archived