SASS Wire Forum

Custom Engraved Loading Blocks - Taking orders again!

Hurricane Decks

Howdy all, after a doozy of a summer that forced me to stop taking orders, I'm finally able to start making blocks again! If you've been waiting and watching for my order page to be back up - here it is! As always, these will be first come first served.

Any combination of rimmed calibers can be cut for your cowboy shootin' needs!

Introducing what I lovingly call the Hurricane block! My blocks are made from 1/2" (bottom) and 1/4" (top) furniture grade solid Oak and stained a beautiful Gunstock color. I can offer plenty of photo examples of my work, and have lots of happy customers! Blocks run $25 each, discounts for large orders.

Visit my site for more information: http://aviator41.wix.com/hdeck, shoot me an E-mail at aviator41@cox.net, or PM me right here on the board!

• Any rimmed caliber can be cut, up to three separate calibers per block (2 pistols, one rifle)
  • up to 15 (sometimes 18) characters deeply engraved on the top, Most folks choose their SASS alias or number.
  • If you have vector graphics that you're wanting engraved, I am happy to accommodate and will make every effort to satisfy your request.
  • Order one block or 100, I can custom make an order. They make great raffle prizes and shooter gifts at large events.

HD1_zpsrmxujosv.jpg

Set of 32-20 blocks for Doc Hostetler
2_zpsrcnxx7ho.jpg

Shooting events large and small can be accommodated. This block was duplicated 27 times for LSTR. (Oak finish shown)

20140731_213210_resized_1_zpslzznptfn.jp

Vector Graphics can be engraved

20150417_202456_zpssn9kggxh.jpg

Example whipped up for an infamous Character here on the wire!

CHILI%20RON_zpszntgaxng.jpg

45 Caliber Block

HD4_zpsfellk7ii.jpg

and finally, the blocks that started it all:

HD2_zpsd1rmapwm.jpg

20140731_214326_zpsivdhsmwg.jpg

Archived