SASS Wire Forum

Color SASS Sheriff logo

Johnny Dollar

Probably a long shot.... Does anyone have a link to a digital version of the older Sheriffs logo that used to be in color? Or if you have a file with it let me know and I'll send an email address.

Thanks!

-JD

Sent you a PM.I have a decal.

Sent you a PM.I have a decal.

Thanks much!! I found a digital image right after posting this. Its for a project I'm getting my wife to do for me.... :)

ShowImage_zps5dqtyigt.jpg

Howdy,

It sure seems to me that the cards were different....

Anyone?

Best

CR

I'm not sure... thats the only one I could find. The new logo where they took the color out and turned it into a sepia shade, did away with the cards altogether.

Howdy,

It sure seems to me that the cards were different....

Anyone?

Best

CR

No, that's the old guy... many years ago I pointed out to the Kid that there were two Aces of Diamonds. ;)

No, that's the old guy... many years ago I pointed out to the Kid that there were two Aces of Diamonds. ;)

It appears to me that he either just caught, or just dispatched, a low-down, no-good, dirty, rotten, lyin', cheat. Hence the 5 aces.

Makes me think of the scene in Maverick (the movie) where the cheaters are being thrown overboard.

Has anyone noticed that every pistol he has is a crossdraw? I always thought that was ironic given the "controversy" years ago about the crossdraw.

Actually, I like the sepia version better.

Archived