SASS Wire Forum

Just in case You are Not an NRA Member!

John Boy

Just look at that face.

Since Obama, notice how they take a rather selfish, "Royal" look with their nose in the air?

Yes, they are above us now in reference to law and justice. If she is elected, expect it to get much worse.

So prepare for the fight and help out the pro-gun organizations such as the NRA.

Great post John Boy, maybe this will prompt some non-NRA members to pony up for this election at least!

$45.00 a year and you get a magazine! (maybe $35.00, I'm a life member) Great deal plus someone fighting for your gun rights!!!

Rye ;)

Just look at that face.

Since Obama, notice how they take a rather selfish, "Royal" look with their nose in the air?

Yes, they are above us now in reference to law and justice. If she is elected, expect it to get much worse.

So prepare for the fight and help out the pro-gun organizations such as the NRA.

What he said!!

Great post John Boy, maybe this will prompt some non-NRA members to pony up for this election at least!

$45.00 a year and you get a magazine! (maybe $35.00, I'm a life member) Great deal plus someone fighting for your gun rights!!!

Rye ;)

And don't forget the free $ 2000.00 firearm insurance you get with your membership.

Sorry to say but I will bet the ranch there are plenty of CAS shooters who do not belong!! Too sad. People here cry to pay dues, so ya know they will ignore the NRA, too sad.

Having said that, we gun owners are done if we do not get out and vote next Tuesday. It is truely time to COWBOY UP!!!!

We the people have spoken !

STILL!!!!! Eternal vigilance!!

Archived