SASS Wire Forum

2016 Southwest Regional Championship

Flat Top Okie

Hello All,

Missouri Mae and I would like to thank all of our club members, vendors and sponsors who helped make this match a success and we would especially like to thank

all of you who attended and shot this match. We truly understand the financial and personal sacrifices that shooters make to be able to attend these matches and

we try to always remember that, when we are planning and coordinating our events. We hope you all had a good time and will join us next April for Land Run and again

in October for the Southwest Regional Championship. And last, but not least "congratulations to Missouri Mae" for winning her third straight Lady's Southwest Regional

Championship.

Flat Top

PS: We continue to strive to improve our events. If you have ideas or suggestions, please e-mail to me jr@unitedmech.com

Thanks again,

Flat Top Okie

Thank you for another wonderful match. Everyone from Arkansas had a blast. Congratulations Mae, I knew you had won it several times, didn't know it was three!

I would like to thank all of those that put in the hours to make this such a great shoot! It was my first time shooting a big event at this range, and I had a ball! I enjoyed it all, the side matches, main stages, and the banquet made for a great time.

If you have never attended Red Dirt Rampage you should put it on your list of must attend matches for 2017!!

Congrats to all the winners!

Major Art Tillery

Thank you for another wonderful match. Everyone from Arkansas had a blast.

This match(and posse 4) affirmed what I already knew. Shooters from Arkansas always have a blast.

This match(and posse 4) affirmed what I already knew. Shooters from Arkansas always have a blast.

You must have shot with Bulldog. I love his howl when he shoots a clean stage. You can hear him 4 stages away over all the gunfire.

Hi Mack

We had several well attended categories. That is why, a few years ago, we started giving awards based on the number of shooters in a category. It seemed like the only fair way to do it.

I hope you enjoyed the match.

Flat Top

PS: We still give a minimum of three if there are three in the category and we don't have a minimum to honor all official SASS categories.

AND the awards are quite nice for every place in a category, nothing cheap about your matches.

Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks to you and Mae, Flattop, as well as the rest of the Territorial Marshals for another great match.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Dakota posse wants to Thank everyone for a great shoot and a heaping helping of southern hospitality. Thanks Okie and Mae GW

Archived