SASS Wire Forum

A Critical Consideration For the Yet Undecided

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

If you are still harboring doubts as how you'll vote because you don't like your choices, I ask that you watch this short video. There's nothing really new in it but it details one of the most important considerations we must make in deciding who will get our vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yO1l-7OgA&feature=youtu.be

Steel your nerve, remain resolute and soldier on...

CD

• 2 weeks later...

Col.

You convinced me and once I looked at all of the policy, appointments to all these agencies, the literal hundreds of judicial appointments......it extends far beyond guns, but into every part of our lives, whether we see it or not. By far, Trump was not my man, but by no means would I hand over the reigns to Hillary with such a nutless group of Republicans, seemingly unwilling to stand up to our current President...surely they would not stand up to our first woman President.

As far as the economy, Hillary would expand upon trade deals that give other countries what they want-us buying their goods, while not buying ours- extending the trade deficit. I believe in fair open trade. It gives us cheaper goods and really makes trade more efficient, but we cannot be a country that only consumes the goods of the world without selling some of our own. I don't know the answer.

Anyways, to brighter days!

Col.

You convinced me and once I looked at all of the policy, appointments to all these agencies, the literal hundreds of judicial appointments......it extends far beyond guns, but into every part of our lives, whether we see it or not. By far, Trump was not my man, but by no means would I hand over the reigns to Hillary with such a nutless group of Republicans, seemingly unwilling to stand up to our current President...surely they would not stand up to our first woman President.

As far as the economy, Hillary would expand upon trade deals that give other countries what they want-us buying their goods, while not buying ours- extending the trade deficit. I believe in fair open trade. It gives us cheaper goods and really makes trade more efficient, but we cannot be a country that only consumes the goods of the world without selling some of our own. I don't know the answer.

Anyways, to brighter days!

Freudian slip? Or intentional? It should be "reins."

rein

rān/
noun
plural noun: reins
  1. 1.
    a long, narrow strap attached at one end to a horse's bit, typically used in pairs to guide or check a horse while riding or driving.

but given the person and policies, your version

reign

rān/
verb
  1. 1.
    hold royal office; rule as king or queen.

seems to be fitting.

Archived