SASS Wire Forum

The Wire is alive again !

Yusta B.

Yes it's ALIVE !

Glad it is back, I ran out of things to discuss with the wife! Her eyes kinda roll back in her head when I start talking guns and shooting.

It's still not right .

I can log in on my iPhone .

But I can not log in on my tablet ?

I will not complain any more about how slow it is to post.

It's nice to just be back

I spent the downtime becoming an official hoarder. In a couple weeks you will notice my spelling will be really bad. It's cause my wife will have got the credit card bill, broke my fingers and gave me a concussion.....

I spent the downtime becoming an official hoarder. In a couple weeks you will notice my spelling will be really bad. It's cause my wife will have got the credit card bill, broke my fingers and gave me a concussion.....

Get your own card and email address. Make sure to choose paperless statements :D

Get your own card and email address. Make sure to choose paperless statements :D

The funny thing is...... I thought I did. Cabelas was kind enough to send my bride a card a day before I got mine......... I don't remember putting her name on the application! But I would never hide a gun or anything from my wife. Calico can vouch for my high moral standards and such. Maybe.

Iffn it wasn't for kaya, Slim wudn't be allowed anywhere near us!! hehe

I could not get on at all yesterday .

Still acting weird.

The Wire. Not me.

Okay, maybe me a little bit.

My browser gets checked every time I come onto sassnet.com/forums, that's wierd :wacko:

Archived