SASS Wire Forum

Go VOTE!

Tyrel Cody

dunt bet on it!!!! :P:P:P

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near you if you have needles in your hands!!! :o

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near you if you have needles in your hands!!! :o

Sounds like a good name for a movie Mary Needle Hands.

In my lifetime, these are easily the worst two candidates in a presidential election. And according to favor-ability polls, these are the lowest rated candidates ever recorded. So I was really worried about this election. It's lose-lose anyway you look at it. But I am no longer worried, as I realized that no matter who wins, on inauguration day time travelers from the future will return to fix this mess since that will be the day civilization as we know it comes to an end.

In my lifetime, these are easily the worst two candidates in a presidential election. And according to favor-ability polls, these are the lowest rated candidates ever recorded. So I was really worried about this election. It's lose-lose anyway you look at it. But I am no longer worried, as I realized that no matter who wins, on inauguration day time travelers from the future will return to fix this mess since that will be the day civilization as we know it comes to an end.

Ever the optimist!! :rolleyes:

RK, ya musta started smoking the Mary Jane before it was legal, because you're darn sure smoking something. LOL!!!

RK, ya musta started smoking the Mary Jane before it was legal, because you're darn sure smoking something. LOL!!!

Well if I am wrong, and no time travelers show up, then it won't be the end of civilization right? Funny thing, this morning I was all cheery with my new thought out theory, then had to go to the toy store and pick up an item that has been sitting in jail for 10 days. Low and behold, there were 17 people ahead of me. The shop had only been open 35 minutes. Has the panic already started?

This country got through the Civil War we can survive either of these candidates!

Rye, are you sure...I am not questioning you...but, you were sure about the World Series.

I'd say yer all welcome ta come join me in tha sewin' room tonite, but I dunt thunk yu will all fit....I'll hafta restrict it ta those of ya whut noz whut ta do wit a sewin' machine....

Well if I am wrong, and no time travelers show up, then it won't be the end of civilization right? Funny thing, this morning I was all cheery with my new thought out theory, then had to go to the toy store and pick up an item that has been sitting in jail for 10 days. Low and behold, there were 17 people ahead of me. The shop had only been open 35 minutes. Has the panic already started?

It has. I went to two LGS this morning and there wasn't a primer or lb of powder to be had. Most long guns were gone and so were the semi auto hand guns. May not be the case everywhere but it was where I was.

Ha!

That's the most logical and reasonable scenario I've seen yet! ^_^

Mind if I borrow it...? :)

I know what to do with a sewing machine...

Place a woman behind it and have her mend blue jeans

yers are gonna need mendin' after I puts my boot upside yer butt.... :P

I voted today but was not the same as the years past. :angry:

The guy standing outside with the voting instructions and the $50 dollar bills was missing.

I walked in and they demanded an valid ID for me before they would give me a ballot.

Once I put my ballot in the machine, nobody was handing out directions to the next polling place for me to go and vote.

Voting in Alabama sure is different than voting in Illinois. :D :wacko::P:(:D

Ha!

That's the most logical and reasonable scenario I've seen yet! ^_^

Mind if I borrow it...? :)

Sure thing. Just make sure I receive royalties on any monies received from using it. I am trying to fund a new Winchester after all.

Archived