SASS Wire Forum

NM State Championship,

Ruff Cobb

Just returned from participating in the NM State championships produced by Rooster B. & the Rio Grande Renegades. A wonderful event in all aspects & I simply can't recommend it enough. It's matches like this that keep people in this sport. Many thanks for a great weekend & shooting experience.

Howdy Ruff. Yep we sure wanted to attend but Border Town, work parties, and some doctors appointments. Maybe next year. How's Camp Town Lady?

Catch you on the range one of these days my friend.

JRJ & SP

Just returned from participating in the NM State championships produced by Rooster B. & the Rio Grande Renegades. A wonderful event in all aspects & I simply can't recommend it enough. It's matches like this that keep people in this sport. Many thanks for a great weekend & shooting experience.

+1...... My hats off to the RGR bunch, Fandango was a great state shoot! Posse 3 was the best group of folks you'd ever want to shoot with!

The match organizers have shot at many major matches and knew what was expected of a state level match. The Renegades shoot at the ABQ City Shooting Range Park, home of NRA's Police PPC Competition. To accommodate this NRA competition there is a large, paved camping area with electrical hookups for RVs, water onsite and two club houses across the street (where the Fall Fandango banquet was held). The park is well-suited for a SASS competition.

Captain Clark,

It was great shooting with you on Posse #3! As a new shooter with only a couple of local matches under my belt, I had no idea what to expect, but I had more fun than I have had in a long time! I may not be very fast, but I learned a lot watching a great group of shooters!

Ramblin Wreck

This was my second year to shoot the Fandango,Had a great time of it,Will be back next year.Stages were up front & no real P traps unless you did it your own self..

CaTazTrophy had a great time but he was hard to keep track of.

It was Crazy Dazys First big shoot & is ready to do it again.

Largo

This was my second year to shoot the Fandango,Had a great time of it,Will be back next year.Stages were up front & no real P traps unless you did it your own self..

CaTazTrophy had a great time but he was hard to keep track of.

It was Crazy Dazys First big shoot & is ready to do it again.

Largo

That CaTazTrophy sure is full of energy! When he stopped in at our camp it was like a pit stop at Daytona! Great kid, we were keeping an eye on him too!!

Congratulations on that SOG award!

Archived