SASS Wire Forum

Where would YOU want to live?

Widder, SASS #59054

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Montana born and raised. Went to California after college for a good job. Job market turned down, so ended up in Japan (Tokyo-Yokohama) for five years and South Korea (Seoul) for 28 years. Retired back to Montana and have no plans to live anywhere else. Friends complain about too many people and bad traffic here, but I just laugh at them, since I spent 33 years living amongst 20 million Japanese or 20 million Koreans.

Two Fat phillips, on 14 Oct 2016 - 12:38 PM, said:Two Fat phillips, on 14 Oct 2016 - 12:38 PM, said:

Montana born and raised. Went to California after college for a good job. Job market turned down, so ended up in Japan (Tokyo-Yokohama) for five years and South Korea (Seoul) for 28 years. Retired back to Montana and have no plans to live anywhere else. Friends complain about too many people and bad traffic here, but I just laugh at them, since I spent 33 years living amongst 20 million Japanese or 20 million Koreans.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I lived in MN. in the twin cities area for 34 years total, the last was a 32 year stretch. People here complain about the traffic in Great Falls. Or it's but that's ALL the way across town. In rush hour here, it takes 15-20 minutes MAX to go from the far east end to the far west end of the city. In MN. where I was working there were times it took me 1 1/2 hrs to go 2 miles if I hadn't made it across the Mississippi river before rush hour started. I'll stay here.

Archived