SASS Wire Forum

just figured out a reason for the AR pistol

Trigger Mike

I often thought an under folding stock AK fits nicely in a ruck sack and thus makes a good firearm to keep in the disaster bag with food , toilet paper, toothbrush, socks etc. you have to take a regular AR rifle apart for it to fit. an AR 15 pistol on the other hand would fit nicely and do the job, or so I am assuming.

i imagine 2 things, brandishing any firearm in front of an ATF agent can get you in trouble and the other is that if things are so bad that i need a pistol AR then the ATF agent and i will be glad for each other as we will be on the same team.

I often thought an under folding stock AK fits nicely in a ruck sack and thus makes a good firearm to keep in the disaster bag with food , toilet paper, toothbrush, socks etc. you have to take a regular AR rifle apart for it to fit. an AR 15 pistol on the other hand would fit nicely and do the job, or so I am assuming.

I have a Keltec Sub2000 in 9mm that holds Glock mags...it folds in half and would fit right nice in a ruck sack. I've got a "few" of those Glock 33 round mags. While not as powerful as a .223 round it'll do pretty good for some situations and it's legal to shoulder it too.

Kajun

Archived