SASS Wire Forum

Wild Bunch Forum questions

Bootless Bob

hi, I'm trying to register on the wild bunch forum but I don't know the answers to some of the test questions.

Who is SASS #4?

What town is WR held in (Winter Range?) Ok this is Phoenix..right?

If anyone can help a newbie it would be appreciated.

M.D. SASS#4 is Tex. WR has always been in Phoenix. Nellie Blue is the administrator for the WBAS Forum. She takes care of her parents who are in poor health. She may be involved wit a problem at home right now. She does a very good job of keeping our forum clean.

M.D. SASS#4 is Tex. WR has always been in Phoenix. Nellie Blue is the administrator for the WBAS Forum. She takes care of her parents who are in poor health. She may be involved wit a problem at home right now. She does a very good job of keeping our forum clean.

Thanks Happy, Tex was the answer I needed!

Ok if I was a new shooter trying to get on the WB forum whats with all the security questions.... I didnt even know who sass #4 was.... very fustrating as I had to come here to figure out how to get onto the WB forum. Maybe it should be changed so new shooters can access it... just my $.02

We have had some MAJOR spam problems on the WB Forum this year. It is an effort to eliminate those. You can access it with no problems but to post we needed to try and eliminate some of the automated "security breaking" systems. If the spam problems start to dissipate we may be able to remove the security questions. In the meantime most of the WBAS Ambassadors and Committee members watch this forum so we can assist if necessary.

Seriously? Who is SASS #4?

I couldn't tell ya and I've been doing this 15 years.

I don't get out much though. :D

Should I turn in my Regulator badge??

Dang, Bob. Didn't you ever read the Chronicle? Editorial on page 2 or 4, by "Tex, SASS #4".

That's the only reason I know.

The Judge is 1, General Grant was 2 and Tex is 4.

Got no idea who 3 is. Or for that matter 5 on out to 84(?) I think, is Flint?

Archived