SASS Wire Forum

RV/Trailer hire EoT 2017

Ruby Redsmoke

Last time I went to EoT in 2014 there were a few travel trailers etc that had been hired locally.

They had been delivered out to the range and were going to be picked up afterwards.

Does anyone have any local knowledge about where they came from?

Thanks in advance.

Ruby

There are plenty of businesses that rent RVs and travel trailers in the ABQ area. (See Qwestdex or Craigslist to find them.) However I don't know who does delivery and set-up. I will check the local RV dealer in my village this week and find out if he knows of any. Two other things to try: have the Rio Grande Renegades send out an e-mail to their members inquiring if they would set up their personal RV on FR for EOT. (Many do not shoot EOT.) Also one could take a cab to the CruiseAmerica dealer in ABQ and rent a Class C motorhome for about ~$140 a night. It is a short drive from the Cruise America lot to FR. Even through CruiseAmerica charges $0.35 a mile one would not rack up a big mileage charge.

10/3/2016 update: I checked with my local RV dealer. He doesn't know of anyone in the ABQ metro area that provides the requested service.

10/10/2016 update: Stewart RV Rental advertises "Airport Delivery Available." From their RV request form it appears they will deliver trailers.

• 1 month later...

Archived