SASS Wire Forum

Diamond Kate and Oklahoma Dee - Hell Fire '16 overall Lady and male shooter's!

Chief Rick

Congrats to Dee and Kate and all the other winners. Including my Mt. Zion Gypsie, LD. Also thanks to Slick and the crew

for another great match. We will be back next year.

Yellowboy

Congratulations to you both and Dee you also did a great job herding "cats". Otherwise known as posse 5 as our posse Marshall. How in the world you could corral us, shoot clean and win the match is beyond me. Irish Pat

Two of our very best....Congratulations to you both....Jim

Thanks for the kind words!

The Jackson Hole Regulators put on one of the premier shoots that side of the Red River to the East and probably most parts of the west side of the Red River.! Tough, straight forward stages, great people, some of the most windless, and sweaty days seen ( :lol: ), good food, plenty of water, shade, the coldest office to check into, and the awards and raffle items are among the best I have seen. They keep building and improving their range. Pretty great group of committed shooters/workers at the JHR. Thank you kindly for putting on a great shoot.

Congrats to both! Sixgun Schwaby and I have had the pleasure to shoot with Dee and he is an awesome shooter and gentleman. Way to go.

Archived