SASS Wire Forum

I didn't read the post but wanted to respond anyways.

Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L

Well why in the world would anyone address the Original Post when we all have opinions on many many other topics....lol....Jim

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the debate last night, Trump chimed in on SASS, on costuming, power factors and spirit of the game...here's an excerpt.....

Trump quote: "No self respecting cowboy would shoot dinky 85 grain 32 caliber rounds. Cause Rosie O'donnell is fat. We all know that. And I will not take any of her guff for stating otherwise on climate change. Climate change is fat too: a fat lie. Listen, what we're going to do.... (Hillary chatter in background)..... excuse me Sec. Clinton. Excuse me. Thank you. What we're going to do is, my plans for renegotiating NAFTA are, let me just say this, they're gonna be huge. Huge. That's all I am going to say, because I don't want to give my plans away, but their huge and the results are going to be big. That's why I shoot Rugers. That's why I shoot .45 Long Colts. I mean, the .45 Short Colt has nothing on the .45 Long Colt. Ruger and Colt 45 will not, will not export their jobs to Mexico. They made that guarantee to me. Its huge folks and that is good for manufacturing and the coal industry, despite what those in B-Western may say."

As to costuming, Trump did reinforce the fact that Melania looks better in chinks than chaps, and that no one pays much attention to, nor cares, if her shotgun belt is being worn as a bra.

In response, Sec. Clinton stated there was no such thing as a .45 Long Colt and Colt .45 was a malt liquor, her most devastating blow towards Trump's ignorance all night.

His name is Lucky and I thought Dawg had him in his barn...Lucky shoots black powder....Jim

His name is Lucky and I thought Dawg had him in his barn...Lucky shoots black powder....Jim

I was just at Dawg's house and he was cleaning out his garage and there was a HUGE garbage bag that looked like it was moving! :o I think he's gonna sell it on the SASS Classified!

The easiest way to find Stephan's Quintet is to start at NGC7331 and sweep about a half degree south and slightly west. Probably need at least a 10" to pick it up. Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jibberish - pure jibberish

Drive west on Sunset to the sea, turn that jungle music down, just until we're out of town…………..

I hesitate to articulate for fear that I may deviat from the true and stated paths of rectitude......say what???...Jim

Have any of you used a product called "Stool-so-soft" for constipation? I found it at the dollar store on clearance. Thought I'd give it a shot. What's there to lose?

I wonder if you overdose on those you'll $417 yerself to death?

My stomach hurts....I'd like to buy a bowel.....Jim

I'd like to buy a vowel.

My stomach hurts....I'd like to buy a bowel.....Jim

These two "WTB" posts belong in the CLASSIFIEDS forum.

:P

Oh, it's not for me. It's for my cat.

tried it once on a cat....last time I saw him he was going over the hill with 5 other cats. 2 was diggin, 2 was coverin up, and 1 was scoutin for new territory!!!!

Archived