SASS Wire Forum

WTB 8# Solo 1000

Blackwater 53393

Just what the OP says. I want to buy an eight pound jug of Accurate Solo 1000. I don't aim to pay some ridiculous price. Something near the going rate and I'll cover shipping and HAZMAT if it's reasonable. I have adequate supply for now, but it is currently held up in production and testing and Accurate/Western is unsure of their next delivery.

I'm just coppering my bet. You can PM me here.

Good luck pard been looking for several months as I love Solo 1000 both for .38s and shotgun great powder on my last 8 lb jug and not liking the thought of using something else.

Got plenty of other powders and yes they are all very suitable for sure but I really like the Solo it is just great powder... Hopefully it will be back on the market in the near future..

Good luck with your search if you happen to come across more than 1 jug shoot me a pm please and thanx!!

Spades H.

I've been looking for Solo 1000 since last year with no luck. I've been using it in 38 44 45 and shotgun with great results. Almost out and hoping some will show up soon.

Perhaps this won't help you in the immediate sense, but give Graf & Sons a call:

(800) 531-2666

Give them an order for what you want and ask them to hold your order open and put it on the wait list and call to you when it's available for you to buy. They WILL call you.

Here's their web site:

http://www.grafs.com

They've been very good to do business with. I've bought my primers and powder from them.

Cat Brules

Graf's is where I bought the last. They know me and will call.

Archived