SASS Wire Forum

Baseball

Shawnee McGrutt

Yes, I think the Red Sox can handle the Indians in just four games.

The year Terry left Boston, was the beer n' fried chicken in the clubhouse year. That was a bad year for him. The owners dismissal of him was not friendly.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Texas did manage to get a run in the 9th. But sadly much too little, too late.

Potentially four more to go.

Yeah 10-1 is pretty ugly

Rye, might take the floppers five games, ;(

Well, they took care of your "ace"!!! 3 homers in one inning!!! Bring on whatever else you got! I'm telling you the Tribe is on the warpath! What happened to Poppy??? :P:P:P:P Looks like Pedroia got a little pi%^$# off at the very last out! Ha ha, go back to the dugout you struck out and LOST!!! What a jerk!

Well, they took care of your "ace"!!! 3 homers in one inning!!! Bring on whatever else you got! I'm telling you the Tribe is on the warpath! What happened to Poppy??? :P:P:P:P Looks like Pedroia got a little pi%^$# off at the very last out! Ha ha, go back to the dugout you struck out and LOST!!! What a jerk!

Papi, is still tired from all the parties. Cut him some slack

Pedroia, that is called intensity :) , he has one foul mouth and a bad temper, he can make a royal @$$ of himself at times.

Jays leading Rangers 5-3 bottom 9th 2 out

Hey Shawnee, 4-0 TRIBE in the 2nd inning already!!! Price is shaking all over!! :lol:

Shawnee what happened?? You got enough rum to get ya through this series????

6-0 TRIBE !!!!!!!!!! ;)

Rays are playing golf, hee hee hee :)

Naw, you have to be able to hit the ball in golf.

There is a bunch of ex-Rays in the playoffs though. Probably enough for a whole team.....hey maybe an expansion team. Call them the X-Rays. :lol:

Well it is on to Boston,

Buckholtz gets the start, Sunday Yippy Skippy!!!

That sweep by the Yankees, is where the sox lost their momentum.

I did say, the way they clinched the division was pathetic.

I was certain that Toronto was going to take AL East. They may, still get the championship.

Dodgers and Nats postponed and I can't get the Giants and Cubs because I don't have MLBNetwork!! :angry:

Tribe and the Beaners tomorrow!!! ;) Tribe wins, that's it!!! :D

Yes, Rye, I do have enough rum to get through the series. I keep a five year supply on hand , in case things go wrong.

This is the floppers, just doing what comes naturally. It was 87 years of drought for us Red Sox fans, this is no reason to worry. If the sox lose,we will just return to our favorite phrase...WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON.

But I do forget...the sox like coming back. It ain't over yet At least I hope not. I hate golf.

If Cleveland does win, my world doesn't end, I like Terry Franconia, Mike Nappli, Coco Crisp (great name for a breakfast cereal) and Andy Miller. Lots of former Red Sox on Clevelands' roster.

Not being a jerk, But I do have a question for a Cleveland sports fan, LaBrone (sp?) James. Saw him in the stands the other night. When he left the Cavs and went to Florida,it was sort of a bitter divorce. I thought he was not welcomed in Ohio anymore? Why a change of heart? Cleveland has held a grudge against the "new" Browns, even though they were not the Browns that left town in the middle of the night. So why forgive James?

Yes, Rye, I do have enough rum to get through the series. I keep a five year supply on hand , in case things go wrong.

This is the floppers, just doing what comes naturally. It was 87 years of drought for us Red Sox fans, this is no reason to worry. If the sox lose,we will just return to our favorite phrase...WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON.

But I do forget...the sox like coming back. It ain't over yet At least I hope not. I hate golf.

If Cleveland does win, my world doesn't end, I like Terry Franconia, Mike Nappli, Coco Crisp (great name for a breakfast cereal) and Andy Miller. Lots of former Red Sox on Clevelands' roster.

Not being a jerk, But I do have a question for a Cleveland sports fan, LaBrone (sp?) James. Saw him in the stands the other night. When he left the Cavs and went to Florida,it was sort of a bitter divorce. I thought he was not welcomed in Ohio anymore? Why a change of heart? Cleveland has held a grudge against the "new" Browns, even though they were not the Browns that left town in the middle of the night. So why forgive James?

Don't eat too much watching the game today I wouldn't want to see you get an upset stomach when the Tribe slaughters the Beaners!! :P

Cleveland welcomed back LeBron because us folks here in the midwest are a forgiving lot especially when it comes to sports guys! The Tribe welcomed back Jim Thome who left after saying he would never leave C-Town and now there's a statue of him in front of Progressive Field because he's the Indians all time home run leader! (We also have a statue of Bob Feller the Indians winningest pitcher and Larry Doby, the first African-American player in the AL)

The only reason we have a grudge against the "new" Browns is because they suck!!! :lol:

Enjoy the game!!! ;)

Game in Boston postponed until tomorrow at 6:00, thanks a lot Matthew!!! :angry:

Yep the Nats are leading the Dodgers 5-2 in the 8th, the Dodgers are leading 1-0 looks like the Nats may tie it up!

Well looks like the Tribe will be playing Toronto in the AL Championship series ;)

( of course one small step is to crush Boston tonight…piece o' cake) :P

Well the Rangers had a great year, however it's not what you do in the regular season into what you do in post season. Our two aces walked too many and gave up too many home runs. And the hitters left too many on base without scoring them. Can't win in October that way. They made a run at it last night with the help of the bull pen but came up short. My best to those still in play.

Archived