SASS Wire Forum

Jim Bowie Ruger short stroke

Hurricane Deck 100366

It was brought to my attention that Jim has a new short stroke kit out for NMV's, however the C&I website says to contact them for more info. I went ahead and sent an E-mail but I'm sure they're really busy as always.

Anyone had a chance to play with this new kit or have any info on it?

Thanks in advance!

HD

I believe he is installing Shotgun Boogies SS kits.

As I understand it, he is doing his own, using the original parts... I believe that this is not a "Kit", but rather a modification that he will do in his shop. He showed me one at the Western Regional, and it was very nice... it encompassed the Free Spin mod. The price reflects the fact that your original parts are used. At least this is the way I understood it.

Snakebite

As I understand it, he is doing his own, using the original parts... I believe that this is not a "Kit", but rather a modification that he will do in his shop. He showed me one at the Western Regional, and it was very nice... it encompassed the Free Spin mod. The price reflects the fact that your original parts are used. At least this is the way I understood it.

Snakebite

What was the price? Is this a "cut and weld" short stroke?

Snakebite

That's good to know.

Hurricane sent you a pm.

Archived