SASS Wire Forum

WTS perfect Wild Bunch gun. Colt commercial 1911A1 SPF

Hello to All,

I am offering a very nice Colt commercial .45 acp Government model, with a "C" prefixed serial number. 1933 or 34 date of manufacture. It has checkered mainspring housing, slide release, thumb safety and trigger. It is marked with Argentine numbers and crest, but it is a thoroughbred Colt, built in Hartford, NOT a Sistema or Ballester. This is a shooter, not a collectible. The barrel is new (it was there when I got it), but the numbers on the frame and slide match. It is wearing WWII G.I. brown plastic grips. As with virtually all the Argentine pistols that came in 15 to 20 years ago, it is reblued over some freckled pitting on the left side, probably from bad storage. Perfect for Wild Bunch. i am asking $475 for this pistol, shipped to your FFL. If the buyer is local to the Sacramento area, I will throw in several boxes of commercial .45 acp ammo and a holster or two.

Thanks for your time, amigos.

SPF. Thanks to All who looked.

Pictures please.

send to:

drhagan@sbcglobal.net

Well, I suppose I gotta see pics too haha. Please send them to jkulick67@gmail.com. For that price, even if not deemed a collector, that isn't bad.

Good. Now I can relax. :D

Archived