SASS Wire Forum

Lone Star Bullets

Southpaw Gringo, SASS # 74217

Does anybody know if Lone Star Bullets is still around? I tried going to Allens web site but its no longer there. I tried lonestarbullets.com

I didn't try calling. I just wanted to browse around to see his bullet styles. Thanks..

He sold out more than a year ago. I forget who bought his machines. We all miss Al - good guy.

I bought from Al and when he sold out I went with CimarronBullets.When with the coated 38s.

Waimea bought his machinery and dragged it all the way back to FL.

Be proud to sell you some bullets if you wanted some.

Outlawbullets.com is the website.

Waimea

PS to Allie Mo: I hope I didn't break any rules here. Just passing on factual information.

Unfortunately Al has closed up shop.

As a substitute check out Cimarron Bullets In Wylie Tx. Makes great powder coated bullets at good prices.

Poly-coated bullets, little different than powdercoat, it is the High-Tec Supercoat from Austrailia, very good bullets, check them out at cimarronbullets.com

I too miss Al and Lonestar bullets. Since then I've been shooting the poly-coated bullets from Cimarron. Very good quality and guns are EASY to clean!

I think Waimea bought Al's equipment and moved the bullet making business to where the Noles, Canes and Gators live.

I think his website is:

Outlawbullets.com

..........Widder

I loved Anvil Al's bullets and Lone Star. I once drove to DFW and picked up a 20,000 bullet order for my club. Enjoyed meeting him in person.

Dusty

Archived