SASS Wire Forum

Some big time shooter's stepped up to raise money for cancer.

Korupt Karl

• First I want to thank DEUCE STEVENS and COWBOY CARTY who got things rolling with a shotgun clinic with the fee of "donations to fight cancer". The clinic was excellent and I thank them both for giving of their time, energy and knowledge.

• Second, I wish to thank LASSITER for his fast draw demonstration and for once again hitting the balloon that was attached to my backside. He also asked for donations to fight cancer.

• And last, but not least WIDDER​aka: Widdermaker Hill for donating a Henry 22 lever action rifle with the soft stroke to be raffled off.

All total, these three events along with some matching funds, raised close to $3,000.......A BIG SALUTE TO THESE FOUR FINE COWBOYS.

I want to thank those in attendance that bought raffle tickets and to those who made donations. THANK YOU.....THANK YOU.

Also, with the dedication of stage 3, the church, St Kathleen's.....we had a place to have Cowboy church. Thanks to Gary and his church for putting on the service and to Bloodwashed who married Terry and Lou on Saturday. I know my wife would be proud of all mentioned here and I was personally touched. It was a great shoot, but a lot of great things happened along with it.

I know my wife is looking down and to all.....know that you have an angel looking out for you......Love you guys.

Korupt Karl

May God bless them all.

God bless you all for your time and experience to help end this plague that touches so many families. Thank you....Jim

Hou can not find finer Men or better examples of the sport !

Congregations guys for showing how to step up :-)

Archived