SASS Wire Forum

Sad news

Got a phone call this morning from my youngest son, his brother had collapsed at work and was in emergency surgery in West Virginia. Oldest members on here may or not remember that he had blown a femoral artery when he was younger that ended up with a complete restructure of his arterial system at that time. i suspect that the rebuild had failed. He didn't make it off the surgery table. :(

I've lost a son at age 45. He leaves behind a new wife( whom I've never met), 2 daughters and a son, plus 2 step daughters. No particulars yet as I'm kinda on the tag end of the priority list :(

my deepest sympathies!! was thinking of you all recently, wondering how you two have been doing,,,

Prayers up for comfort for the whole family and friends.

My heart goes out to you & your family. You folks will be in our family prayers.

--Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

My grandmother said the hardest thing she ever did was to outlive her children.

My sincerest condolences to you and the rest of the family. Peace and comfort to you all.

God bless you and yours Buck......Amen

Prayers up for you and the family

My Prayers are out for your Son .

May the Lord put his protection over hime and gide and walk with you all Amen !

Lord Father in heaven I pray you cover this family with our cloke of protection.

Lift them up and show them you are with them on this journey.

In Jesus name I pray .

That we grieve tells us that we've loved, and that we grieve hard tells us we have loved deeply.

There is no love, no genuine affection, like that of a father for his son.

I am so sorry to hear this hard news.

Just got back last night after attending services in W.Va., wasn't easy but got through it.

On the way home, it struck me that I've now got a parallel with my own Dad. We've both lost a son, his at 6 months, mine at 45 years :(:blush:

oh no Buck, the worst to happen ever :( We cry with you. May the Lord lift you out of a dark pit and calm your spirit.

Archived