SASS Wire Forum

Illinois/Indiana State Shoot

Turkey Legs #48384

First a big thank you to Paradise Pass Regulators for including the Illinois shooters in a combined state match. It truly shows the cowboy spirit is alive and kicking!

Second it was an Awesome Match and a Big Thank You to all who put it on! We may have had a "little" rain on Saturday but a gorgeous day on Sunday to complete the weekend of fun!

Keep your powder dry and see you all down the dusty trail!

TL B)

I agree. It was a very good shoot. A big congratulations to you, Turkey Legs, for your 1st place win! Congratulations to all the other winners, too many to remember off the top of my head. Thanks to all who helped put this together.

We had an absolute fantastic time shooting with the folks at Paradise Pass this weekend! Great posse, well written stages, and great target placement. The hospitality was also second to none.

A special thanks to Korupt Karl and Deuce Stevens for suggesting that we go to this great match. It's always great to shoot and hang out with our SASS family and meet family we didn't know we had!

Congratulations to all of the Indiana and Illinois State Champions and category winners!

Deuce Stevens wow'd everyone with his Top Overall Cowboy and Two Sons showed her stuff and won Top Overall Cowgirl...congratulations to both of you!

...Shamrock and Knot

PS: We love this game, because of the people who play it.

WOW! Great Match! Thanks to all for the hard work and thought they put into creating this "Dual Dueling State Championships" (or is that Dueling Dual State Championships?). Either way......it was FUN!!

Thanks to All!,

Knob Creek Drover

This was a tremendous, well run Match.

Hats off to the Paradise Pass Regulators. They are very hospitable!

Great to see so many friends, too!

Thanks to all the Paradise Pass Regulators for having us Illinoisans and sponsoring our State Shoot. There is so much detail in all of your stages and props, plus the targets were big and close. No procedural traps and very gunfighter friendly. We had a great time and most likely will be back next year!.

MM

It was a supreme pleasure to meet a ton of new folks this weekend. My daughter Kaya shot her first big match without me on a posse where she only knew a couple folks. Thank you posse 9 for being so great. I had no worries after I saw the size of her smile!

Since I discovered PPR bout four years ago I have been promoting it as a match to put on your "must attend" list.

Great match, great people and great stages.

CC, Short Term, 100X, Slim and ALL the folks that put on this great match a great big THANK YOU!!!

Thanks to Missty Moonshine for coming and adding soom class to the Saturday night festivities.

C.C. Dang you for putting a gun shop on property! I would have had some money to use for food!!!!! Just joking you should be proud of your grew.

Archived