SASS Wire Forum

Rebuild Cajon Cowboys Range---New Update Post #87

Yul Lose

The following post has been approved by the moderators.

Most of you have heard about the fire that destroyed much of the Cajon Cowboys range in Southern California. To help them get the range rebuilt I am raffling off a custom made gun cart. The winning ticket will be drawn at the Western Divisional awards ceremony on October 16, 2016. The winner does not have to be present to win. Many of you in the past have expressed interest about buying a ticket for one of these raffles if I ever did it again so here's your chance to win one of my gun carts. The cart is not built and you will get to choose the type of wood, walnut, oak, etc...(exotic and tropical woods not included) Color of leather and type of cart that you want using my award winning cart design. All of this within reason( Yul's reason ). You can choose open, front loading, rear loading or roll top. All carts break down for easy transportation.

If you will PM me I will fill you in on how to buy tickets. Every dime raised from ticket sales go straight to The Cajon Cowboys. I donate all of the materials and labor. There are only 300 tickets and we've sold about 1/4th of them so I expect they will go pretty fast. Transportation of the winning cart if outside of California, Arizona or Nevada will be the winners responsibility.

Come on pards let's help Candy and JJ get the Cajon Cowboys range rebuilt

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM answered, KR.

BTT

Howdy pards, please make out the checks to The Cajon Cowboys. Thank you.

Yul

OFS :excl:

THX Yul, for do'n this.

OLG

JJ and Candy do so much for us it's the least that I can do.

PM sent.

OH-BTW, you should include a few burn marks on the cart. :lol::lol:

OLG

There will be one for sure.....my brand.

Check in the mail tomorrow.

Can I buy a ticket?

If I win (not likely I am the 2nd unluckiest person I know- first is the wife) I can either pay for shipping to Aust or donate to a good cause over there.

PM me bank details and I will transfer funds (oh and how much), and yes I will pay in US dollars and not those plastic Australian beer token things :P

cheers

If you haven't seen one of Yul's gun carts It would be hard to explain how nice they are I think the term "work of art" would apply.

Yul, I'm sending you a PM

Willy B'

To those of you who haven't seen Yul's work, it is quality furniture grade. You can't even find furniture that nice unless you buy antique. It is spectacular!

Yul, maybe you could share some photos.

I sure wish I could but photobucket is useless anymore. I've been trying to post other pictures for a couple of weeks with no joy. I just spent nearly an hour on 3 different computers and can't get them to send.

Thank you, Allie Mo.

All PMs answered, good night pards.

BTT

Gold on the stage Mr. Lose.

Yul:

Thank you for the generous donation to Cajon Cowboys. You usually see a donation of "the profits". Not from Yul He is putting in his time and his money.

Yul has a backlog of requests for carts so this donation is costing him more than just the time and cost of this cart. Yul was The Cowboys "Cowboy of the Year." You can see why. He is a true cowboy.

Not sure how anyone can pass up an opportunity to have a piece of Yul Lose furniture that doubles as a gun cart!

NN

I plan on being at the Divisional, can I buy tickets there before the drawing?

If you'll tell me how many you want I'll hold them back, that's what I'm doing for a few others.

Something tells me if you wait to buy tickets, yul lose!

After writing this post, I saw Yul posted he would take orders with money later.

Doesn't change the fact that if you don't act, yul lose out. Best part, Cajon benefits.

NN

If you'll tell me how many you want I'll hold them back, that's what I'm doing for a few others.

I haven't had my normal allotment of coffee yet this morning so have probably missed the specifics. How much are the tickets?

$10.00 each Shooting Bull

You da man. Thanks

YL, please hold back two for me. You still take green American $$$? :D

Cash is king. I'll hold two for you.

Archived