SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: a pair of Unfired USFA Rodeos .45 Colt 5 1/2"

Two Spurs

Up for sale:

A very nice pair of unfired USFA Rodeos. Consecutive serial numbers (G***), .45 Colt, 5 ½”.

These are well in to the “all U.S. parts” time frame.

They are stock pistols but they have a very smooth action. ***Edited- I come to find out that because of the triggers not being a matte blue finish they have indeed had action work done on them, which makes sense given the action. No clue who would have done the work. (The original owner passed before he ever got to shoot them. His daughter who I had bought them from said she thought they were stock.)

Comes with USFA cloth bags but no boxes.

$1900 FTF in Texas OR $2050 shipped to you FFL (Conus) (*no trades)

First “Ill take it” gets ‘em.

6017fa_852f5e974a2c463ba089f1e1bd8c5c31~

6017fa_fd3ba39c3ca6480cad93e0af5994dcbf~

6017fa_84e7660ae3d94e9b854d23d3df639a93~

IM sent re purchase....edited in I am going to have to pass as we are too far apart and I don't want to incur shipping and dealers fees on my end.

Anyone watching Rodeo prices "KNOWS" this is a good deal.

Hope they find a good home.

Sale pending to Dutch Nichols.

Back up for sale. Original post edited to clarify a detail.

Dang, how come these beauties are still out there. At that price they are a steal.man I wish I had not just bought a new pair of pistol as and thus blown my "gun allowance" for the rest of the year.

Dang, how come these beauties are still out there. At that price they are a steal.man I wish I had not just bought a new pair of pistol as and thus blown my "gun allowance" for the rest of the year.

You can buy these for next year's purchase and not have to worry about what in the world you are going to buy then!

Just here to help ya. :P

I think they are sweet guns ,

But still a Colt clone !

Cowboys,

I too believe these are are as good or better built firearms than Colts. I have had several sets myself, this looks like a good price based on sales (and they are few) I have seen. I have a pair of antiqued 45LC USFAs prepaired by Jimmy Spurs that are super slick. I now shoot a pair of full race Rugers I purchased new from Jimmy.

These guns will never be made again just like original Colts; cowboys you need to take advantage of this chance to pick up a pair from Two Spurs at a fair price.

Abilene Al

I love my usfas and wouldn't trade them for any colt ever made. I got mine from long hunter with his action job then over several years they had peitas army grips installed and then had them engraved by Jim downing over several EOTs.

Before I bought mine I was at a gun store that had identical USFA and colt model. I tried both out and the USFA felt better to myself and my friend that was with me. At that time I decided to buy USFA to shoot and if I wanted to invest in a saa I would buy colt and secure it. But it seams that USFA is catching up with plain colts that don't have a history.

Archived