SASS Wire Forum

Ollie's Bargain Outlet is now Anti Gun

Blackcat James SASS# 29509

Moderators please feel free to post on the main wire if you wish.

I will no longer shop at Ollie's Bargain Outlets as they have put up no Guns signs on their doors. When I told the manager I would not shop there again unless they came down she said it had come down from corporate she had no say. Called another store an the nice manager said it was corporate that was being pushed on them. So I wrote the CEO and said the below and I meant it will not shop there and I will add them to the list of anti gun places I no longer shop. Please think with your feet and dollars it will change minds but if you just say Oh yeh cool and then shop there they will just keep doing it. Here is his email send him one let him know what you think, remember don't be mean just the facts if you do. PresidentCEO@ollies.us

What I sent;
Just thought I would drop you an email and let you know you have lost a customer because of your Anti Second Amendment signs that have gone up on your stores (Guns Banned). People who have a licence to carry at least have been checked to be free of criminal back grounds. I used to spend thousands of dollars at your stores annually but no more. I will now spend it somewhere else and will let your stance be known on Facebook and several other web sights. Also be aware that this law is on the books in Tennessee that makes it possible to sue businesses if a Concealed carry holder is denighied their rights and are injured. See link http://endingthefed.com/this-state-passes-genius-new-law-to… If you ever change this policy to a more friendly one I will return.

Archived