SASS Wire Forum

Attention California Shooters

German Jim

There are seven (7) petitions for a referendum on the gun laws recently signed by Governor Brown. The signature deadline on six of them is September 29th and they need 365,880 signatures to qualify for the ballot. The 7th has a deadline of October 20th.
Information on these petitions can be found on the NRA-ILA web site here:

If clicking on the above URL does not work, try to copy and paste in the web address page of your browser or go to the NRA website.
The bottom of the web page has a "click here" for locations in your area that have these petitions. You'll probably find them at your local gun shop. Be aware that you must fill out the petitions within the county in which you live. Be sure to print your name, sign your name (as you signed it when you registered to vote), enter the city in which you live and your zip code. Don't get writers cramp! Please take the time to stop and sign the petitions. It's important to all of us!

Thanks for reading.

Out of state signatures count?

I just received an email saying that they would be available for signing this evening at a restaurant about 20 miles from home. Looks like I'll be puttin' 40 miles on the Miata in about five hours. :)

Got 'er done... but went a bit farther, to a firearms retailer.

Now, the sad news: The merchant told me that they had a customer base of around 10,000 people... but as of yesterday had managed to collect only about 200 signatures.

That, Sports Fans, is disappointing to the point of being alarming. :(

Already done. For Alameda county, check with Elite Armory in Castro Valley and in Santa Clara County check in with RMB Enterprises. As well, My wife signed the petitions. Will get my daughters somewhere to sign too.

I signed mine at Elite armory as well

• 2 weeks later...

Archived