SASS Wire Forum

.410 Self-Defense and Misc. Ammo -- FTF Denver Area

Sold the Judge before I shot all my ammo up. I've got:

Three complete 25 round boxes of Federal Premium Personal Defense 2.5" triple ought buck, marked $13.95 each.

One incomplete 25 round box (21 rounds) of Winchester AA HS Sporting Clays 2.5" #8 shot, marked $16.50.

One incomplete 25 round box (15 rounds) of Estate High Velocity Hunting Loads 2.5" #6 shot, marked $13.95.

One incomplete 10 round box (5 Rounds) of Winchester PDX1 Defender 2.5" (combo of plates and shot), marked $11.95.

Add up all the boxes and that's $84.25 retail, although the lot is short nineteen rounds. I'd like $50 for the lot face to face somewhere in or near Denver. It's not worth it to try and ship it and it's probably not worth it for either of us to have to drive too far for it. Let me know if you are interested and where you are and we can talk about logistics.

Thanks fer lookin'.

Forty-five guys have looked which means there must be forty-five guys with .410s out there. How about forty bucks for the lot? Not doing me any good sitting in my basement. Not trying to get rich either, just clearing space.

Archived