SASS Wire Forum

20 MISSES ON ONE STAGE?!?!?

Blackwater 53393

We shot at Los Vaqueros this morning!! GREAT MATCH!!! These are the folks who host Border Town every fall!

Third stage was 10-10-4 and when Tweety (Birdgun) lined up he took off on the pistol targets with the rifle!!! To make it more comical, he then shot the rifle targets with his pistols!! We all laughed 'til we couldn't breathe!!

THANKS, BIRDGUN MY FRIEND FOR SHOWING ME AND SCHOOLMARM A WONDERFUL TIME AND FOR INTRODUCING ME TO LOS VAQUEROS!! You guys are great hosts and I WILL be back!!

YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND, BIRDGUN, AND THE LAUGH WILL LAST BOTH OF US FOR YEARS!!!!!

YES MA'AM! When my buddy, Tweety, does something, HE DOES IT BIG!!!

I was wondering if that would make the wire! We could hear them laughing two bays away!

Well heck, he topped my 10 misses (shot the pistol with the rifle) on one stage at the US Open.

Testify!

And here I thought the dreaded Stealth Alloy contaminated your entire batch of boolits!

Wouldn't that just be a "P" with no misses?

A "miss" is defined as the failure to hit the appropriate target type using the appropriate type firearm.

In other words. Hitting anything other than a pistol target with a shot from a pistol OR hitting anything other than a rifle target with a shot from a rifle, is scored as a miss.

The same would apply to the shotgun.

If you shoot the rifle targets with the pistols, you MISSED the pistol targets.

A procedural penalty would only apply if you shoot the appropriate target using the appropriate type of firearm out of order.

DANG!! This is COMEDY!! This ain't no WTC Thread. (rolleyes)

We was laughin' the rest of the day!! I had my own faux pas too! HELL! 'Bout everyone on the posse doinked something yesterday!!

One thing fer dang certain!! WE HAD US SOME FUN!!

don't get no better than that!!

Archived