SASS Wire Forum

SxS Clinic at Hoosier Ambush all proceeds will go to cancer research.

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Myself and Cowboy Carty will be doing a SxS clinic on side match day at Hoosier Ambush Friday Sept.9 from 1:00-2:00 pm. It will be a intense information filled hour covering all aspects of shoting,staging and re- staging a SxS effectively for CAS. The cost of the clinic will be donation only. All proceeds will be going to the cancer research foundation of Korupt Karls choosing in honor of his wife Kay. You can watch and learn or also bring your SxS and 1-2 boxes of shells for hands on learning. ALL skill levels are welcome. Come with a open mind and ready to have some fun while you learn. Hope to see you all there.

Deuce, a 'salute' to you and Carty for these efforts.

Some folks might even want to make a donation even if they have to miss this shotgun class because it is such a worthy cause.

Best regards my friend.

..........Widder

Deuce and Carty are a Class act. But After Watching you Load 6 Rounds in under 5 Sec at Goa I realize you are Machine. Heck I am Thrilled if I can Load 2 that Fast. and the Really Fun Part was Watching Billy, Deuce, and lead ringer Battle each other. What a Side Match.

It's great to have top shooters share info for all. Deuce has done several clinics that I have attended and it's amazing the small things you will pick up that will help you big time. Both he and Carty will bring it and I want to thank them both for their devotion to the sport and to helping others. These two are at the top of their game and have so much to offer. They consistently help shooters and if you take the time to attend their clinic you will walk away a better shooter....

I also want to thank them both for helping support Cancer Services which provides cancer patients with equipment and accessories that will make their lives more comfortable at all stages of their cancer. In my wife's case they brought beds, etc. to our home, set them up and all for no monetary costs. They have so many things that you don't think of to help your loved one. When you meet with them they take you into the warehouse and start asking...."Do you need this, or have you thought of this?" They are just incredible and I want to continue to support them and what they bring to those in need.

I love my cowboy friends..... Thanks guys. KK

I will donate $25 for any Young Gun who wants to take the class. Unfortunately we all know somebody whose has battled cancer.

Karl if was good to see you at GOA.

Thank you Deuce, and Cowboy Carty for doing this fund raiser.

Deuce,I would like to send you $25.00.My wife is a two time breast cancer survivor.5 years clean.Can you PM me a address?

Deuce

The afternoon warm up match starts at one is there any chance of a later or earlier class for those of us shooting the afternoon warm up match?

Turkey Bob

Archived