SASS Wire Forum

Thank you to the Crew at Guns of August!

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

once again the crew at Guns of August put on another well run and fun match!!!

and I need to frame a split case that caused a 79 second stage,,, it won me another Dillon 650!!

posse 3 rocked too!!!!

guess now I like rank point scoring hehehe

Congrats CC:

Now you can load like ya shoot -- GunFighter -- with the handle of a Dillon 650 in each hand!

--Dawg

Had a great time! Got to hang out with a bunch of good friends, and make some new ones. Posse 3 was awesome!!!!

Dang CC, all my long stages ever won me was....well, nada!

Seeing as how you already have 2, and I got one and need another....what say you just ship that new one to me? Heck, I'm a nice guy, I'll even pay shipping!

6th in line!

even got the one I sent back for a rebuild back already!!

GOA is always a shooter's shoot! This was outstanding. The wrinkle of winning a ticket on each stage for various activities to enter drawings for movies was new and novel. The first match in years, maybe ever, that I used every start line as written.

I raise my glass(warm gin with a human hair in it) to the Big Irons for an experience well served!!!!

MGM, Doc, Boaz and the Travelin Circus crew did an outstanding job on the THurs. night BBQ and Pork feed along with the burger, brats on Friday night. Love the folks that put in on and the shooters. Campground was a blast. Thanks to all the great folk on Posse 3 and a special thanks to Two Sons for helping Kill R Bea and all the other female shooters in her clinic.

I will be back.

KK

Yep a big thank you to Lassiter and the Big Irons crew who put on a great match. Stages were awesome with plenty movement on some and less on others, but you had the choice.

We had Deuce on our posse and it was inspiring to shoot with him. Kat and I had a great time and happy with our outcome.

We also met many new shooters as roving ambassadors from Oz via OK!

Hope to catch up with some you along the trail sometime.

Archived