- Battery in great shape.

See the Net for features/specs, but here are main ones:

- Phone Color: WHITE

- 5.1" display screen

- Android operating system

- Internal memory: 16/32GB, 2GB Ram

- Dedicated microSD card slot, upgradable to 256GB

- Battery is a user-removable/replaceable Li Ion type

Has been purged of all user private data, apps, music, etc. by local AT&T shop; it's in as-new setup and ready to go.

NOTE: Sale ONLY to SASS members.

PRICE: $135.00 shipped (within the lower US)

PAY BY: USPS Money Order

(No trades)

Questions? Please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Cat Brules

Darn good phone. I've had one for two years and it has been trouble free. Be a good buy for someone... :)

Thats the phone I have for 4 years now.

Love this phone .

Think it was 700.00 new .

This is a good buy :-)

Ok, so I know a little bit about some things but nothing much about phones. So here is probably a dumb question(s). If I buy this phone can I use it on a different network, like sprint? I would imagine they would charge a set up fee to activate the phone onto their network? Then a transfer of information from current phone to this one can be done?

Sorry for any delay in answering......For some reason I'm having problems seeing this ad this morning in the SASS Classifieds! Wonder why??

ANYWAY......

To answer the question:

I am not a technician, however my understanding is that most cell phones are manufactured to function with only one network. So for instance, an AT&T phone will only work with that particular network, and not with any other network, such as Verizon, Sprint, etc., because they are built with internal antennas compatible only with the network that the antenna is designed to receive transmissions from.

BUT, BUT, BUT........ I don't know this from personal experience, but I have HEARD that some of the newest phones (such as the iPhone 6S??) are built with multiple capabilities to function with several major networks, one at the time. Each network provider would have to "unlock" such a phone to switch amongst the array of the phone's internal antennae to select the one that functions with their network. That's what I have heard.

So, once again, my 2 year old Samsung Galaxy S5 phone for sale here, will ONLY function on AT&T's network.

Archived