SASS Wire Forum

My beautiful wife Chancey Lady

Chance Ramsay

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chance, Please know on this sad day, that the prayers of Miss Mary and myself are for her lasting peace and with you and yours.

Chancy Lady was indeed a real lady who had more friends than she even knew about I'm sure. She also had a great family who supported and comforted her throughout this long ordeal.

She will be very much missed by all in her SASS family.

God be with you all...

Colonel Dan and Miss Mary Christmas

I don't know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Words cannot express the sincere condolences that we all extend to you, your family and closest friends.

But if I may paraphrase one of my favorite Bible verses after King David lost a child (and I paraphrase)......'We may not always have them with us, but we shall one day go to be with them'.

(II Samuel 12: 22-23)

God Bless.

..........Widder

Chance and Deed, please know that MM and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Chancey Lady was truly a kind soul. I know she fought hard and i really believe she got more from the hugs than we know. Please know that we are here for you if you or Deed need anything.

Prayers for you and yours and all who loved her...God bless and so sorry for your loss....Jim

Prayers up for comfort for you and your family and friends.She has all the comfort that anyone could want.May God bless you and your family.

Chance

So very sorry. I loved seeing her--she always had a bright smile and upbeat attitude. I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers in the days and months ahead. But I echo the thought Widder shared--all of us will be together again. For now she is in God's embrace and free of all pain and suffering.

Cass

"Grief is a healing emotion."

That thought helped me after the loss of my first son.

Amarillo Rattler

Ms. Jewel here. I am so heart broken. She was a very nice, sweet lady who I admired very much. She and I would always talk at matches we both attended. I will miss her so much. My thoughts and prayers go out to Chance and family.

Heartbreaking news. Sorry for your loss, Chance, Deed, and Mark. Chancey Lady is very special to many and glad we had a chance to meet such a wonderful lady. She will certainly be missed.

We will certainly keep you and your family in our prayers.

...Shamrock Sadie and Knot Hardly Dunn

Very sorry to hear this news. Enjoyed shooting with y'all.

Please take care.

Yellowboy and Gypsie

Our deepest condolences for you and the entire family, Chance.

Chancey Lady.....loved by many......great cowgirl......tough competitor.......with the best hugs.....will be missed by us all.

Stan, Southpaw, Dominator, Livvy and Daniel

Archived