SASS Wire Forum

Indiana / Illinois State Shoot coming soon ! Fleece jackets !

C.C. Moonshine

Howdy all !!!!

So the Indiana / Illinois State shoot is Sept. 9, 10, 11 at Paradise Pass !!!

We are super excited to host our friends from Illinois.

We are providing awesome embroidered fleece jackets for all entries received by AUGUST 31 !!!!

These are really great and if you have one of our hoodies from past shoots then you know how nice they

will be !!!

Friday night will be a cookout and DJ with Karaoke !

Saturday night is the banquet under the big tent on property.

12 fast and fun stages, side matches, man on man , and the NEW gun shop on property will be open by then too !!!!!

Rumor is that Misty Moonshine :wub: is coming here again for this shoot !!!!!!

Going to be a fantastic time ! Please get your application in as soon as you can please so we aren't swamped right

on top of the event date.

www.paradisepassregulators.com

Post here if your already signed up or plan to sign up !!!!

Thanks all !

P.S. currently electric camping is sold out, but if time allows we may be adding spots. If we do I will post a new thread and it will be first come first served on that post.

Plenty of dry camping !

I have it on authority from Misty herself....that she will be there. YIPEE...it will be good to see her, as always.

I will have your guns and ammo ready....just bring your leather.

KK

Already signed up and will be in the dry camping area, "BUT" if power has been run out there by then, I will be seeking power.

Super !!!

Did I mention that the jackets will have 3 embroidered logos !

Chest ----Paradise Pass new 2016 logo

Right arm ----- Special Indiana / Illinois state logo

Under collar on back ------- Buffalo Cartridge logo

Going to be looking good !!!!!

Howdy Rance,

Your both on the list.

We are working hard to get the shop open, I will try and get a list on the wire within a week,

Thanks for signing up !!!!

Thanks for making my category change, I'll do my best to give that other cowboy a whoopin'. No promises 'cept I'll give it my best shot!

We'll talk to the Reverend Willie Saturday and get him to change too.

C.C., how many Pale rider G Fs are signed up?

CC,

Had such a great time at the Black Powder shoot....Lead Poison Lar, Bailey Creek and myself are signed and ready for the Shoot.

A big Thank You for Ya'all at PP for hosting us heathen Illinois shooters...

Regards,

Texas Red

CC,

Had such a great time at the Black Powder shoot....Lead Poison Lar, Bailey Creek and myself are signed and ready for the Shoot.

A big Thank You for Ya'all at PP for hosting us heathen Illinois shooters...

Regards,

Texas Red

Was surely a pleasure to have you folks over. Kaya and I enjoyed meeting you immensely. Don't forget your long range guns!

Shiloh, Drover and me are signed up and lOOkin' forward to bein' there. It's the second installment of our September Triple Header, Michigan, Indiana and Minnesota.........Yeehaaw!!

hOOt

OK! I sent an email to to CC Top requesting so we will see how this goes. See you guys in a few weeks!

MM

Hey mean marry I out you and hairless down too <3 so we might get to shoot together

Me and the Reverend are posseed up maybe you can get with us. Of course you need to know we are shootin' Pale Rider so you'd need to be able to tolerate a little smoke and boom!

Paradise Pass has been on my "Do Not Miss" list since 2013. Will not miss it this year either.

Folks, if you have not shot at this fine range you are missing one of the top shoots in the contry!

Howdy Rance,

Your both on the list.

We are working hard to get the shop open, I will try and get a list on the wire within a week,

Thanks for signing up !!!!

Thanks CC fer getttin' back with me..

appreciate it...

But... I sure appreciate you folks putting on our Illinois Match for us the most...

Great Cowpokes right there..

Rance ;)

Thinkin' it's gonna be a great time.. Thanks..

Howdy CC! As Bull Skinner said, we're a coming! I sent you an email but haven't heard back about switching me over to Pale Rider GF with my old buddy Bull Skinner. We're ready and can't wait!

Rev Willy Dunkum (promoter of Wart Hog Soot}

• 3 weeks later...

Shiloh, Drover and me are signed up and lOOkin' forward to bein' there. It's the second installment of our September Triple Header, Michigan, Indiana and Minnesota.........Yeehaaw!!

hOOt

See you guys at the Pass, and no Lemonade this time! Well......maybe a little taste. :blink:

h00t, is it okay if we posse up with you guys again, or is two weeks in a row of me too much?

What !! Posse with fellers them twice in a row, You must be a glutton for punishment. :lol:

Archived