SASS Wire Forum

COWBOY LEATHER ITEMS FOR SALE

The following items were the property of Doc Frail who recently passed away unexpectedly. His wife has asked me to help her dispose of his cowboy shooting equipment.

1. Buscadero style rig tan in color. Belt is contoured and measures 39 1/2 inches to center hole. Holsters are for 5 1/2" Rugers or full size Colt style revolvers. Belt has no bullet loops. Rig is fully lined and of very good quality. It was made by JS Custom Leather in Florida. Drop shank of holsters shows some wear but rig is in very good condition. $200.00

2. Rig consisting of a Mernickle straight belt with tapered ends. Belt has no bullet loops and is fully lined. It is medium brown in color. Belt is 2 1/4 inches wide and measures 39 1/2 inches to center hole. Rig has two holsters manufactured by Doc Noper. One is left hand straight draw and the other is left hand cross draw. Holsters are tan in color, slightly lighter than belt. Belt and holsters are very lightly used and in almost new condition. $200.00

3. One single Mernickle cross draw holster for left handed shooter. Medium brown in color for a 5 1/2" revolver. This might be Mernickle's new competition style holster. Almost new condition. $75.00 (SOLD TO DAWG)

4. Shotgun belt - contoured tan leather with 17 black elastic loops for shotgun shells and 5 black elastic loops on the right side for .38 caliber bullets. This belt is suede lined and measures 39 inches to center hole. It was made by JS Custom Leather in Florida. It is of excellent quality and in almost new condition. $100.00 (SOLD TO TRAVELER)

5. Shotgun belt - contoured tan leather with 6 molded pouches that hold 2 shotguns shells each. It has 5 .38 caliber cartridge loops on the right side. The belt is suede lined and is of excellent quality. There is no maker's mark but this belt is of equal quality to the other shotgun belt. It measures 43 inches to the center hole and is in almost new condition. $100.00 (SOLD)

6. Large leather brass pouch tan in color. Flap closes with button fastener with 2 adjustable belt loops on back that should fit any width gun belt. $25.00 (SOLD TO DAWG)

Prices do not include shipping.

Photos by email on request.

email: ctodd2@nc.rr.com

phone: 910-944-9635 (If no answer, please leave a message. I will call you back)

Hi,

I am interested in #2. I sent you an email a couple days ago and then again just a few minutes ago. I have been out of town for 3 days in the Mountains with no internet. I am also interested in a shotgun belt if one becomes available. #4 would fit and #5 may be too big.

Thanks,

Keith

Hi,

I am interested in #2. I sent you an email a couple days ago and then again just a few minutes ago. I have been out of town for 3 days in the Mountains with no internet. I am also interested in a shotgun belt if one becomes available. #4 would fit and #5 may be too big.

Thanks,

Keith

Email with requested information has been sent.

Archived