SASS Wire Forum

SASS GUNS FOR SALE - REDUCED PRICES

These guns were the property of Doc Frail who recently passed away unexpectedly. His wife has asked me to help dispose of his cowboy shooting firearms and equipment. All guns listed appear to be very lightly used and are in excellent to almost new condition.

Pair of Ruger New Model Bisley Revolvers .357 caliber, stainless steel, 5 1/2" barrels with consecutive serial numbers. Action jobs and short stroked by Three Cut. These are very smooth pistols. They have custom burled walnut grips that are nicely fitted and beautiful. Do not have factory grips. Have boxes for both guns. $1,800.00 plus shipping.

New Model Winchester 1873 Rifle, .357/.38 caliber, 20 inch round barrel all blue finish. This gun has been short stroked and has action job by Three Cut. This is a very smooth gun. It has a sure hit front sight and flat top rear sight. It has a high quality baseball stitched leather butt cover and lever wrap. Do not have box. $1,250.00 plus shipping. SOLD

Cimarron 1897 Pump Shotgun, 20 inch barrel with screw in choke, 12 guage. Has action job. This is a very smooth shotgun. Upgraded recoil pad has been installed. Do not have box. $475.00 plus shipping. SOLD

Photos available upon request - see photos posted below by San Joaquin Shootist.

Shipping Costs Not Included

If interested call me at 910-944-9635. If no answer, please leave a message.
Email address: ctodd2@nc.rr.com
Sandhills Slim, SASS 22998

As per our PM and email, I will take the SKB

Wyatt Hurts

Wyatt - you just saved me from spending money I probably shouldn't be spending...

Dang, just looked up pictures of that model, if I'd seen those before Wyatt pulled the trigger I think I really might have!

Congrats on your new shotgun Wyatt.

Dave I really like my 200e its butifull and Johnny fixed it just like I needed to be ran. See him and you will not regret anything except the parting with the money.

Wyatt - you just saved me from spending money I probably shouldn't be spending...

Dang, just looked up pictures of that model, if I'd seen those before Wyatt pulled the trigger I think I really might have!

I shoot a 200E Dave. It sure is a nice looking gun and a heck of a shooter! You need one. :-)

Dave I really like my 200e its butifull and Johnny fixed it just like I needed to be ran. See him and you will not regret anything except the parting with the money.

Yep, +1 to that. Johnny did mine too.

I shoot a 200E Dave. It sure is a nice looking gun and a heck of a shooter! You need one. :-)

Yeah, I reckon I do....

Holding out slim hope something might be under the birthday tree next week, if not, I might have to give Johnny Meadows a call...

Are the short stroke kits Shotgun Boogie or work done by the gunsmith?

Thanks,

Tully

Tully, the work was done by the gunsmith that I know personally. Action is very smooth, hammer pull is light. This is a great set of pistols.

I'm looking for a pair of bisley vaqueros 357 stainless 5.5". But I'm just starting out and not sure if an extra $450 is worth it over stock ones

No dog in this fight but they are well worth it. However, I would suggest you shoot someone's short stroke Bisleys before buying. They aren't for everyone.

Archived