SASS Wire Forum

Raffle for cancer medical benefit

One of our members in the Black Hills Shootists has been diagnosed with kidney cancer, he is on his way to Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Mn to deal with it. The club has gotten a FNAR 308 rifle as a donation to raffle off to help with his medical bills. Tickets are $50 each and there will only be 300 sold. The drawing is Oct 22nd at the American Legion in Piedmont, SD, you do not need to be present to win, but you must verify this rifle is legal in your home state. It's the winners responsibility to take care of shipping costs if you are not a resident of SD. Make checks to Greg Iverson Medical Benefit or you can send donations to any First Interstate Bank to be deposited into the account for Greg Iverson Medical Benefit. We will be setting up a Go Fund Me account soon.You can purchase tickets from me, my contact info is

Bob Stubbs

605-787-6663

schofieldbob@yahoo.com

Thanks

Bob,

I'm sending a new shotgun to add to your raffle drawing. Check with your FFL pard in the next couple days.

"Cap"

Bob,

I'm sending a new shotgun to add to your raffle drawing. Check with your FFL pard in the next couple days.

"Cap"

THANKS, Cap it will be greatly appreciated. An update on Greg, he came home from Mayo and is going to start Chemo here in Rapid City. The good news is the cancer has not spread to his brain.

Archived