SASS Wire Forum

Things you won't usually hear at a SASS match

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Second Amendment is stoopid.

I think its time SASS raised their membership fee.

I prefer the electronic Cowboy Chronicle.

I actually heard a young lady at Bordertown last year say "Those targets are too big and too close". This was on the 4 stage warm-up match. She had misses on her first 3 stages, finally clean on the 4th stage.

Barry Sloe

That Offal Rap Music !

I've never seen Lonesome Dove.

Actually, I could say that.

I was working nights when it was on for the first time, and it was being recorded for me to watch when it was over.

Got home a little early one day, and I saw the scene where the hanged the badguys, including their friend who had no part in their crimes, he just happened to be with them, WITHOUT A TRIAL. I lost all interest in watching later. Lawmen who break the law do not appeal to me.

Too much SMOKE!!!

I can't shoot today because I forgot to bring the clips for my military style 45 Colt Peacemaker.

Widder !! I love the smell of Ballistol in the mornin, sometimes I use it fer Aftershave & underarm deodorant . MMMMGood Stuff fer yer gun's too.

Sorry I couldn't make this weekends shoot...I am watching reruns of the DNC convention which I recored on TIVO...don't want to miss Nancy, Bill, Chelsey, Eric and Hillary's speeches... :D

Sorry I couldn't make this weekends shoot...I am watching reruns of the DNC convention which I recored on TIVO...don't want to miss Nancy, Bill, Chelsey, Eric and Hillary's speeches... :D

That's funny right there.

Archived