SASS Wire Forum

Ain't heard from BMC!

Blackwater 53393

I know he was nursing Ms. Badger after some work on, her knee I believe it was, but I can't reach him on the phone either.

This has me a little concerned

Howdy wranglers and wrangleretts,

No need for concern. Momma and meown self are staying with my daughter until Momma is able to

handle the stairs at our house. Momma is doing great. Staples come out Friday. Hopefully we will be

back at the Badger Ranch next week.

Thanks for your concern. Great time for me to spend some quality time with my daughter and Son in Law.

Got to meet my week old Great Grand Son yesterday. August Andrew Michael Vert. A whopping 7 pounds and

7 ounces. He is a keeper for sure.

Miss youse guys.

Glad you're okay!! I'm still lookin' forward to seein' you 'n' Ms. Badger in a couple of weeks!! Schoolmarm has folks in, (she thinks) Carnation?? I'm wanting to see the big car museum in Tacoma. She's never seen the Pacific. SO!! We're headed that way in a week from this morning by way of Des Moines, Denver, and Helena and points along the way.

Duck 'n' Cover, Y'all!! The Schoolmarm 'n' Blackwater One Lap Of America Tour is one week away from the starting gun!!

Glad you're okay!! I'm still lookin' forward to seein' you 'n' Ms. Badger in a couple of weeks!! Schoolmarm has folks in, (she thinks) Carnation?? I'm wanting to see the big car museum in Tacoma. She's never seen the Pacific. SO!! We're headed that way in a week from this morning by way of Des Moines, Denver, and Helena and points along the way.

Duck 'n' Cover, Y'all!! The Schoolmarm 'n' Blackwater One Lap Of America Tour is one week away from the starting gun!!

Lawd Lawd, hide the women han chillrens han goats, Blackwauter is fitten ta take a trip. Somebody awta notify local law enforcement along the route! :D

Kajun

I thought he was just giving us a chance to catch up!! :P

Best wishes for your wife's recovery! ;)

Lawd Lawd, hide the women han chillrens han goats, Blackwauter is fitten ta take a trip. Somebody awta notify local law enforcement along the route! :D

Kajun

I called Red Horse Ranger and tolt him to put King County on ALERT.

Dear BMC,

Do not scare us like that again! ;)

I'm glad you are having a nice visit.

Regards,

Allie

CHESTER the cat and SAMANTHA the cats, have adapted me.

Chester is my buddy

I thought he was just giving us a chance to catch up!! :P

Best wishes for your wife's recovery! ;)

Catch Up?

That ain't gonna happen, Rye. :lol:

...well BMC, it is good to see yourownself's fingers back in action...

...I have been lookin' at more virtual guns... ...since I don't own any... <_<

Archived