SASS Wire Forum

It's Now Official; We Have Serious Work To Do

Hillary is now the official nominee. The work for EVERY Team SASS member could not be more clear. We must work to deny her the Oval Office!

Encourage those who are discouraged with the process to cast their vote for the Republican ticket else by voting third party or staying home only gives Hillary the advantage...all freedom loving patriots cannot allow that to happen.

I charge each of you who cherish our 2A rights to do your best to garner votes for the Trump/Pence ticket.

Hillary must be ejected; not elected...period!

On a side note, Miss Mary and I saw the movie "Hillary's America" today. I recommend it!

Steel your nerve, remain resolute and soldier on..,

Get real. The Trump/Pence ticket offers America nothing but ruin. Setting your priority on a single aspect is irresponsibly STUPID.

I can't believe you said that! So Hillary is the answer or will you just not vote which is a vote for Hillary! While the second amendment is the most important to me in this election is not the ONLY one. How about the SCOTUS for the next 30 years??

No…You get real!!

There are many things involved in deciding who will lead our nation. Having spent time with people from Bill Clinton's home state and people who had dealings with the Clintons, I find myself willing to do almost anything within the law to prevent those two from EVER holding another public office. I'm NOT a big fan of Donald Trump, but The People have chosen him to oppose that EVIL woman and I intend to try to see to it that SHE isn't elected.

To not vote is worse than voting for her for if you do that, you in effect, surrender to her and her rotten cadre. To cast your vote for another who can't possibly win the election is like standing on the shore with a bucket and bailing at the incoming tide. You are doing nothing to stop the tide from advancing and even less to provide a solution the the problems we face.

It's Hillary that offers this country nothing but ruin....and once she takes away our 2nd Amendment rights there's nothing much anyone will be able to do to stop her....and I'm voting for Trump for a lot more than just gun rights....even if I have to hold my nose to do it!

Get real. The Trump/Pence ticket offers America nothing but ruin. Setting your priority on a single aspect is irresponsibly STUPID.

And the alternative will do what? :blink:

You lose the 2nd. You WILL lose the rest.

With your background-Surprised you can't clearly see that fact in the dark. :o

OLG

The Trump/Pence ticket offers us continued freedoms that Hitlery Klinton would work night and day to takeaway. Gun owners could and should make the difference in what is probably the most important election since WWII. Not voting is a vote for Klinton.

HRC = True narcissistic evil.

DJT= A chance at a future.

HRC= criminal

DJT = businessman

We've all been witness to who and what HRC is over three plus decades. No more, please.

I'm willing to allow DJT a chance.

The choice seems obvious.

• 2 weeks later...

Republican party straight vote for me !

I would not PISS on a Clinton if I seen one on fire ! ! ! ! :blink:

Archived