SASS Wire Forum

45 State Constitutions also give you the right to bear arms!

GG, our state and national constitutions protect our natural right to self-protection by protecting our ability to bear arms. The constitutions do not grant us this right. They merely serve to protect the right.

Thank you for your concern about this right.

GG, our state and national constitutions protect our natural right to self-protection by protecting our ability to bear arms. The constitutions do not grant us this right. They merely serve to protect the right.

Thank you for your concern about this right.

Of course our 2nd Amendment is an unalienable right - granted by God with the Constitutions defining & protecting it. Still, without those documents we'd up the creek - so IMHO - same thing.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

If a certain woman is elected to POTUS, her SCOTUS picks will severely damage the "right to keep and bear arms" depending on how they interpret it. States will then follow with "reasonable restrictions".

If a certain woman is elected to POTUS, her SCOTUS picks will severely damage the "right to keep and bear arms" depending on how they interpret it. States will then follow with "reasonable restrictions".

TRUMP/PENCE 2016

I do not care what rights a governement decides to grant me. I am an individual and I grant myself the right to protect myself from those that wish to enslave me. The 2 nd admendment was only put forth because enough individuals had enough of those seeking to enslave others. freedom has a cost, and freedom will only be ensured by those indiividuals that form unions of common interests. If you are not willing to stand for those rights then you shall inherit your just rewards. The ties that bind are generally self inflicted.

Archived