SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for Germany

Prayers on the way

Not to get political but I thought they had pretty strict gun laws!!!

That said, prayers out to the victims and survivors.

Since when did "strict gun laws" stop badguys from getting guns...somewhere, somehow? Not sure who said it, but according to one report, a well known individual was quoted as saying, "When people walked outside today, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping." :wacko::huh:

Latest reports from CNN indicate at least 8 dead (not sure if one shooter is included in that count). Prayers up for the families of the victims.

Ride easy, but stay alert!

Since when did "strict gun laws" stop badguys from getting guns...somewhere, somehow?

My point exactly, I was being facetious!!! :o

Prayers on the way. No matter where, no matter why.

Strong gun laws, yes. Strong immigration laws, not so much.

According to a witness, one of the shooters was yelling Allah Akbar and was targeting the children in McDonalds.

Prayers for the victims and their families.

I'm going to try to reach my brother this weekend to see what he can find out from the family.

Yes prayers up for all. I fear the actions in Europe are harbingers of actions to come here. Lets pray they don't.

Looks like they've been hit again. Keep the prayers coming. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/24/mayor-explosive-device-goes-off-in-germany-city.html

Has anyone heard from our German pards? Does anyone have contact information? I believe most of them are in northern Germany but I think there are a few down south.

Archived