SASS Wire Forum

Missouri Lefty is gonna shoot Black Powder......

Korupt Karl

While shooting on the same posse with Missouri Lefty we got to talking about the INTERNATIONAL BP shoot on the fifth weekend of this month and Billy the Avenger agreed to load the ammo for him and with a little encouragement he has agreed to attend.

It's sure going to be fun watching Lefty, Deuce, Hombre, Carty, Billy, Short, Furball and all the great BP shooters compete. It's going to be a good shoot and bigger than last year. Of course Chili and Rick will be boomin big....so many good BP shooters coming this year.

There is a four stage Plainsman warm up match, two warm up stages, all the speed matches and of course the three stage night shoot.....oh, and don't forget the cannon competition.....wear ear plugs....lol.

It's gonna be another good one at Paradise Pass. THUNDER IN PARADISE

http://www.paradisepassregulators.com/Thunder_in_Paradise.html

KK

ML can shoot whatever he wants and be good at it.

I hope he never realizes how COOL Outlaw is.

Waimea

ML can shoot whatever he wants and be good at it.

I hope he never realizes how COOL Outlaw is.

Waimea

Waimea, you mean how FUN Outlaw is? :D

http://vid280.photobucket.com/albums/kk200/Rolan_Kraps/Piedmont%20regulators/July%202016%20Monty%20Python%20meets%20Bonanza/DSCN5000.mp4

Hey Karl,

Are ya gonna get shot in the butt again? I might have to scrape up the entry fee if you are! :P

On a serious note, K.K., I do have to tip my hat to ya. You go to great lengths to raise money for Cancer Research. Thank you, my friend! You may just be the one that pushes this over the top and ends up saving MY life. :o:D

Thank you for all you do.

Knob Creek Drover

I'd loan him my Cap and Balls and I'd put money on it

Deacon Stone

Easy Deacon! This is a family site! :lol:

Archived