SASS Wire Forum

OMG! SPAM! WE'VE BEEN HIT AGAIN!

AMEN!!!!!

ceptin' fer one lil thing.....this forum has several moderators, I know at least one, Colonel Dan, has spent time removing spam, the others may have as well, credit needs to go to all tha folks helping keeping the Wire clean.....

It's a forum and I think folks should make their own call(s) as to what they want to comment on.

This latest blast from this wart on our collective butt, swamibaba, hit before 1:00 am this morning. It stayed up longer than I thought it would, perhaps to be reviewed for one reason or another. But, maybe the moderators were all embroiled in a discussion regarding Schrödinger's cat. Then again, maybe they were all sleeping in, 'cept for Allie Mo, who may have been busy looking after HER new cat, Squeaky?

:-)

Um, guys, maybe I'm just being a jackass, but I'm pretty sure that when it happens, Miss Allie can figure this out for herself. There's no reason to start a new topic just to tell the rest of the world that you've noticed.

Yep! Thank you!

AMEN!!!!!

ceptin' fer one lil thing.....this forum has several moderators, I know at least one, Colonel Dan, has spent time removing spam, the others may have as well, credit needs to go to all tha folks helping keeping the Wire clean.....

Yepper! Colonel Dan is our "first responder" on the East Coast!

It's a forum and I think folks should make their own call(s) as to what they want to comment on.

This latest blast from this wart on our collective butt, swamibaba, hit before 1:00 am this morning. It stayed up longer than I thought it would, perhaps to be reviewed for one reason or another. But, maybe the moderators were all embroiled in a discussion regarding Schrödinger's cat. Then again, maybe they were all sleeping in, 'cept for Allie Mo, who may have been busy looking after HER new cat, Squeaky?

Could be! He thinks I should get up at 5 AM! However, Colonel Dan is still ahead of that.

Allie mo,

My forum has three administrators.

One in Kansas, me here on the west coast and one in New Zealand.

The point is, even being spread out around the world, these spammer bots still got by.

Until we went to Moderator approval of new registers, we had it show up every couple of weeks.

So, you getting up earlier will not really make that much of a difference with Colonel Dan on the east coast.

Other than you not getting a full nights sleep and I certainly don't want that to happen.

;^)

Gosh, just open one of the spammers posts up and "report" it. It'll get dealt with when it gets dealt with. Just use the scroll wheel till it does! (Although I agree wholeheartedly with Cliff Hanger)!

Archived