SASS Wire Forum

Hand Crafted, Custom Made Loadin Blocks - Over 4000 Made!

Soon there will be a pair in Denmark too :D

I just placed an order.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have received the loadin blocks today.

They are awesome! They are everything I expected and beyond. I am sure they will give me years and years of use. I can't wait to try them out at my next match.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got my new loading blocks in and used them in a match this past weekend. They work great and they look great also. Glad I ordered them. Excellent job!!

Thanks Again

Jax T

106617L

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good Bye Crown Royal bags hello loading blocks, order placed can't wait to getem!

• Thanks 1

On 4/27/2021 at 7:21 AM, Will Burn Powder said:

Good Bye Crown Royal bags hello loading blocks, order placed can't wait to getem!

Howdy Will, They will be in the mail today.  Just finishing them up now.

MM

• Like 1

Will%20Burn%20Powder.jpg?psid=1&width=69

Perfect Thanks again Marshal glad to support your habit :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Wife (Sierra Starr) is wanting me to order her 6 blocks.

But have some questions and having trouble with e-mail.

She would like the little star's for the border. They are not listed but she seen them in

many of the pictures. 

So is that possible? 

Maybe the big star's on each side of her name also?

A fairly lighter color.

Mine I got from you are darker. Just to make it easier to tell them apart.

Just let me know so I know what you can do then I will place the order.

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 8:07 PM, Anvil Al #59168 said:

Wife (Sierra Starr) is wanting me to order her 6 blocks.

But have some questions and having trouble with e-mail.

She would like the little star's for the border. They are not listed but she seen them in

many of the pictures. 

So is that possible? 

Maybe the big star's on each side of her name also?

A fairly lighter color.

Mine I got from you are darker. Just to make it easier to tell them apart.

Just let me know so I know what you can do then I will place the order.

Thanks. 

Howdy Al,

Sorry for the late reply.  We have been moving over the last few weeks and I haven't had much time on the computer.  Yes I can do the small stars and the larger one on each side of her name.  As far as the color I an do them in saddle tan or I can try to lighten the brown by washing it out a bit.  Just let me know.

Happy Trails

Missouri Marshal

• 2 months later...

Just ordered 2 with more to come. Just want to look at my design choices and tweak as necessary. I love that your quality is so good you pay after, I’ve dealt with one other merchant like you and got g to be best possible outcome! I’m excited. 

Edited by Mezcal Charlie
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Mezcal Charlie said:

Just ordered 2 with more to come. Just want to look at my design choices and tweak as necessary. I love that your quality is so good you pay after, I’ve dealt with one other merchant like you and got g to be best possible outcome! I’m excited. 

Thanks Charlie

I've been making these since 2004.  Cowboys/Cowgirls are a great bunch of folks.  I have never asked for payment until the Pard gets the blocks and is HAPPY with them.  Your blocks are drilled.  I'll be sanding and staining them today.  I'll get them in the mail to you as soon as I can.  If there is something you want and don't see it on the web site, just ask.  If I can do it I will.  

MM

Edited by Missouri Marshal SASS #50682
added to it
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2022 at 8:07 PM, Bear Run Butch said:

The service is excellent the product is very excellent can't go wrong. Very nice-looking loading blocks I would and have recommended Marshell's loading blocks,

Thanks Butch.  I appreciate your recommendation

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mezcal Charlie said:

Mine came in and better than promised! Love ‘em and will be ordering a couple more down the road. 

Thanks Charlie.  Really glad you like them.

MM

13 hours ago, Kodiak Jack said:

I'm interested in getting 4 of them. The sire only allows me to order 2. Please PM me details on how to do it all at once.  

Thanks pard. KJ

The site page is set up to order two different designs of blocks.

If you want 4 blocks all set up for the same cartridge, with the same leather cover design, just put that information in the area for block 1.  The first field under "block 1" is quantity.

Now, if you want all four blocks to be slightly different, you'll need to send him an e-mail.

Great person to work with.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chief Rick said:

The site page is set up to order two different designs of blocks.

If you want 4 blocks all set up for the same cartridge, with the same leather cover design, just put that information in the area for block 1.  The first field under "block 1" is quantity.

Now, if you want all four blocks to be slightly different, you'll need to send him an e-mail.

Great person to work with.

Thank you 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2022 at 8:31 PM, Dead Aim Bruce said:

I ordered 5 should be getting close to finished,In time for my first ever match. Figure they help with nerves one less thing to worry about. And good quality.

They are on the way.  When is your first match?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Missouri Marshal,

Missouri Mae's and my blocks were delivered and they look great, but I can't find my record if I paid you and I can't find the invoice. Please let me know if I still owe you and the amount. If I did not pay you, I apologize and I will send check as soon as I hear from you.

Flat Top Okie

405-409-9442

On 4/25/2022 at 8:30 AM, Flat Top Okie said:

Hi Missouri Marshal,

Missouri Mae's and my blocks were delivered and they look great, but I can't find my record if I paid you and I can't find the invoice. Please let me know if I still owe you and the amount. If I did not pay you, I apologize and I will send check as soon as I hear from you.

Flat Top Okie

405-409-9442

Howdy Flat Top.  I just sent you an email.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pard who is trying to contact you about ordering some more blocks.  He has a question or two and would like to speak to you either on the phone or in email.  He has tried emailing several times with no reply.  Please advise on how to contact you. 

On 5/9/2022 at 9:06 AM, Jack Spade said:

I have a pard who is trying to contact you about ordering some more blocks.  He has a question or two and would like to speak to you either on the phone or in email.  He has tried emailing several times with no reply.  Please advise on how to contact you. 

Howdy Jack, Thanks for relaying the message.  He may be using my old email address.  We moved last year and I had to change it  The one on the web site still works.  My new email is missourimarshal@gmail.com  There is only one "L" in marshal, some folks put 2 and that won't work.  What is his name?  If he has ordered from me before I should have his information and I can contact him.  I'll PM you my phone number, don't want to post it on the open wire.

Thanks again, Missouri Marshal

• 1 month later...

Having used these for every match I have attented (about twice a month) since I got them, I can say that the only regret I have is that I did not order five of them to begin with. That will have to be mended soon :)

Untill recently I shot different loads in my revolvers and rifle - and I learned the hard way that my revolver loads were too short for the action of my 1873 rifle. At the same match (different stage) I managed to loose count of my rifle ammo - and went to the stage with only five in the tube :blush: As soon as I came home from that match, I ordered my loading blocks.

In my experience using loading blocks like these makes you not only faster at the reloading table - it also allows you focus more on the stage ahead while reloading.

The loading blocks has held up through blistering heat, cold and rain.

Edit: Just placed an order for three more.

Edited by Redbeard Jake